Shimekiri Mae niwa Yuri ga Hakadoru - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
As always, big thanks to @dna423 for providing me with the raws of volume 4!
I really traded over 6 hours of sleep for a faster scanlation lmao.

What a big roller coaster of emotions. Ayu's parents pretending to be understanding while they're one of the worst people to exist, Yukari realizing her feelings for Ayu, all misunderstandings seem to be resolved, Tomoka continuing to be the losing heroine and Ayu wanting to break up.

I'm burnt out and sleep deprived, see you next month for the last chapter (which has 50 pages, whyyy?) :qq::qq:
:qq:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the work! And yes, a grown woman who has been dating and doing all else with her GF for months actually thinks she's straight. Just like we thought. That shit makes no sense but the parents were worse, she got told how stupid she is and there's one chapter left, so we'll let it slide.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hm, are police stupid enough to believe a one-sided reporting? Does Ayu not allow to have her side of the story? Feel so forced for the sake of drama here.

Dex-chan lover
As always, big thanks to @dna423 for providing me with the raws of volume 4!
I really traded over 6 hours of sleep for a faster scanlation lmao.

What a big roller coaster of emotions. Ayu's parents pretending to be understanding while they're one of the worst people to exist, Yukari realizing her feelings for Ayu, all misunderstandings seem to be resolved, Tomoka continuing to be the losing heroine and Ayu wanting to break up.

I'm burnt out and sleep deprived, see you next month for the last chapter (which has 50 pages, why?) :qq::qq:
:qq:
Thank you for your hard work! 🥰
Truly, just when you thought her parents finally understand their daughter, they made it out even worse. Where did they even do their research, the bible?? 😮‍💨

Dex-chan lover
Communication-1000 🥲

Also, those are the kind of parents, who'd drive their children into taking their own life and then go "Why would she have dome it 😭" ..

Really hope that won't drag on for too long and Ayu just leaves her family entirely and cuts them out of her life

Really hope there won't any forgiveness for the parents, because they're unbelievable toxic and disgusting

Dex-chan lover
Hm, are police stupid enough to believe a one-sided reporting? Does Ayu not allow to have her side of the story? Feel so forced for the sake of drama here.
A minor can't have consensual sex with an adult, it would be classified as rape (at least in most countries). Not sure if Japan have Romeo and Juliet laws similar to the ones in the US. Also the police usually sides with the legal guardians. Would be pretty funny if she calls the police instead and charges when with physical and psychological abuse in order to have them relinquish their position as guardians :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
crazy idea:
What if instead of instantly calling for a break up, you just fucking tell your girlfriend what happened.
Also the parents are fucking awful, but they aren't wrong, having sex with a minor, even if consensual, is classified as rape in most countries, the responsible thing to do would be to just talk, stop dating until she turns 18 then resume things as normal, maybe even get an abuse report against the parents in the middle.

But doing this way wouldn't be as dramatic as doing the same "we should break up" schtick that 99% of yuri manga have because every single author is cut from the same awful cloth i guess

Double-page supporter
I don't think it is particularly odd that there would be serious consequences for an adult dating a child. Ayu is the main character and the aggressor in the relationship so people don't seem to care that she is so much younger. In reality though, she is not an adult, she is a child in an adult relationship with an adult. Those parents are total assholes, but that doesn't absolve Yukari of moral responsibility for her actions.

Dex-chan lover
A minor can't have consensual sex with an adult, it would be classified as rape (at least in most countries). Not sure if Japan have Romeo and Juliet laws similar to the ones in the US. Also the police usually sides with the legal guardians. Would be pretty funny if she calls the police instead and charges when with physical and psychological abuse in order to have them relinquish their position as guardians :pacman:
Well I just read the last novel chapter and

Apparently there is no crime if they are in a relationship and it's all consent, plus an engagement is in place. Don't know how true it is though. But the thing that settled this argument actually came after that. I must say the ending feels so comedic, at least to me lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Outing her lover to hostile people was an absolutely terrible move. But, I'd be surprised if this is anything but the normal last minute melodrama.

I'm glad we're nearly at the end of this story! Despite being short, it has taken a long time to get here, so thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this is turning realistically serious all of the sudden. I’m curious if Miya is just going to take legal guardianship (as an adult extended family member who would side with her).

Dex-chan lover
ayu honey im sorry but what the hell were you thinking telling them who you were dating

Users who are viewing this thread