Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Ch. 10 - Towards a Comfortable Life

Aggregator gang
is lulu an old hag with the power to turn into.a loli? which may explain why only.the king knows her power. since most of those who fo are already dead due to old age

It's body/age manipulation magic is what I'm guessing. She's probably like 40 years old with a kid of her own.... loli-baba dayo~

Dex-chan lover
Guess how this bout goes...
Ring-out for the douchebag

https://rawdevart.com/comic/shindou-sefiria-no-gekokujou-program/chapter-12/

Double-page supporter
@GGCannon his best move is to do like Hercule vs kid Trunks in DBZ. Eat her first attack, immediately ring out, then laugh and say "isn't she amazing?" And then say "like I'd seriously fight a baby".

Thanks for the translation! This one is looking a lot better! Hope you enjoyed working on this one!

I'm pretty sure Lulu here specializes in transformation magic, and is probably like a few hundred years old or so thus everyone else who knew about it has probably died out from old age, but since she works for the king they get told the nature of her magic to give her tasks properly. This would also allow Sefi to age herself up later.

Dex-chan lover
i know she wants to lose but i really hope she puts an effort in and wins, nothing sucks more than useless MCs

@Doomer i think... she gonna beat him "accidentally" like at how she use the lowest level spell she know but it turned out to be high one... i guess?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter. The quality was considerably better than the last one. Keep it up!

Fed-Kun's army
Naturally born wife and mother, was not expecting that when she was introduced. Well played author.

Also.....she's bigger than I thought....how the hell were she hiding those in her clothes????
I've heard of and speak the gospel of muscle magic.....but oppai magic??? This......actually isn't the first I've heard of such thing but still wow.

@Terrate
It's not widely common but there are cases of women lactating without ever being pregnant. But I am equally curious to her backstory now, she may very well be much older and worldly than looks give away.

Dex-chan lover
She has milk, then the only thing I can guess is she's a thousand year old loli milf.

Users who are viewing this thread