Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Ch. 10 - Towards a Comfortable Life

Dex-chan lover
@Torappu easiest way to remedy that is to just flag it for missing vol no tho...but it should be of no issue if there are no bigger ch numbers that have vol nos. could be also that it's a mag release, which means the vol isn't even out yet

KZO

Dex-chan lover
She better not lose on purpose.

Getting breastfeed from someone that is not family, definitely exciting. She could marry Lulu too, but I still think the knight is the best wife for her, she just needs to learn housechores.

I know that MC is literally God in almost all the isekai manga but this manga takes it to another level. This is such a shitty manga that the AUTHOR SHOULD KILL HIMSELF

Group Leader
This chapter was NOT translated by google, it was translated by an actual translator.

Double-page supporter
@KZO

The opposing party is so weak she can't throw the fight. She uses his own element against him and he becomes Team Rocket.

Why are the people taking this baby who is a couple MONTHS old seriously? They don’t question why she is smarter than the average baby OR toddler? Like they don’t know if she is even a foe or friend but based on some QUESTIONS?!? What is with this logic? And who the heck titles a BABY and she also uses big words a normal kid wouldn’t use.. Illogical and really annoying! 🧐🤯🤯

That (the "then do you want to drink mine" panel) is biologically impossible unless if the princess has given birth before ... wait wut???????
EDIT: oh, its her magic. right. applied phlebotinum i guess

was anyone else shocked when the minor villain for this arc was announced as a he?

Dex-chan lover
@ShizuForever You're welcome XD

(Also, from the suggestive sneezes at the ending it's not impossible that she's the prince's mistress in many senses of the word.)

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation

I can't wait to see him get humiliated in front of all those ppl 😈

Dex-chan lover
We all know why the king knows.

I do enjoy how Bozler is very psyched up to beat a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread