Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Contributor
You know, even if I did feel the spell-structure was oddly C-like, being able to deduce the meaning of unknown system calls with no context is just not fathomable.

It'd have been so much more convincing if she'd started with one spell she could use (from whence to copy/paste and trial-and-error as shown here). As it is, it's like getting source code to run while neither knowing it's meaning nor where to get a compiler. XD

Did they just crash their hands on keyboard in Thai Language setting to create the ancient Language? 😂

They should have highlighted the thing that resembled in the parentheses
[wind]
[
*chant*
]

Imo that would've made more sense idk

Ugh I was really enjoying this manga until the fanservice. Why is a KNIGHT wearing what looks like a dominatrix costume below her helmet? How on Earth is that practical in battle? Can we please, please just have female knights who have proper armor (like their male counterparts) and are not just there to be sexualized? Jesus Christ, it's not hard.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know magic was coded in c++.
also this is starting to get into cringe territory, with the fanservice and the c++ magic.

Aggregator gang
This is oddly similar to some crazy arguments I and my friends at university (between computer science and mathematics courses) did in pre-pandemic times

I would be afraid of what can happen in case of a magic equivalent of a null pointer exception

Users who are viewing this thread