Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Magic Experiment

Dex-chan lover
@Kryspy_Kreme the head is Chris Hansen, the guy that catches pedophiles.

Anyway, mad that the brother stopped her from killing the bandit. All bandits must die, I dont want her to be JP mc softie.

EDIT: I seriously dont get why people are saying it escalated quickly. The brother said the dad didnt want him to learn magic because it will be used for war. Sefi learns magic. She WILL use it to kill/fight. Bandits are the first logical intro to fighting. Readers need to take foreshadowing more seriously.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, that is a sudden development... on the other hand, i guess bandits dont come in a few days before saying that they will attack later that week... so... a bandit attack just is a sudden thing... :D but it is rather dark, yeah, see how it goes on :eek:

bloodlust spell from chapter 3:
F21.png

it really did say blood

Wow that went from cute and fluffy to dark and tragic... Well I'm out.

Also to the translation group, while the Chris Hanson joke was sort of funny (though a little dated) please stick to puting stuff like that on a credits page.

Dex-chan lover
if mom dies then it just says that they want to shove a "tragedy" in this one... the mom's looks from when sefi and the bro goes out is telling me shes bailing first and it better not be true since this one accident should be enough for sefi to start thinking she needs to seriously learn magic for the sake of preventing such things from happening and also the usual i will protect my loves one even without the mom dying

Dex-chan lover
That escalated quickly. I still think she would make a good combo with Vandalieu the Death Mage.

@Uselessreader - the village got attacked by bandits. The bandits are an undisciplined lot, so while female knight was fighting with 3 of them, another one broke into MC's house and tried to rape one of the women of her family. It made MC angry, and so she commanded the spilled blood to kill the bandit. Now she mounted her trusty steed (older brother) and rides out for revenge. Or maybe just to call a doctor.

It would have been lovely if she could point the magic at his penis.

Dex-chan lover
Great, another manga that uses r*pe as a shock factor

We get it author, good character development and plot-writing is sooo hard 🙄

Dex-chan lover
@BasilD Well, at least it didn't go there. So far that seems reasonable that bandits would try to rape and pillage. I just personally don't like it when they are shown to have gone through with it.

Users who are viewing this thread