Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Magic Experiment

Yeah... That boy is not stopping his sister from killing the man who just tried to rape and kill their mother. Maybe the Sefi should be the one, since she has the "adult" mind. But the boy is 100% going to stab the guy.

Aggregator gang
Been a while since I read the LN. Im pretty sure the novel was so much more graphic than this. Maybe next chapter?

Contributor
Nice turning point and change to pace, was pretty boring and redundant till now.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck
I came here for isekai child sucking on boobies and casting spells, not this!

orp

@Kiriha
Not to mention it's comically evil bandits, one the most "unexpected" things in an isekai. I've a feeling some OP magical beast for a pet is only a couple chapters away.

Group Leader
It's all fluffy...
and then suddenly...

RAPE - MURDER - MAYHEM

If the mother dies, I'm out.

Contributor
@TetsuyaLP If it is, then yes, she would have to figure out the spell since setting the perimeters is a part of it, and that would take practice. One wrong "bug", and it is instant death potentially. I won't even touch the language side as I know that there can be several different ways of saying and doing the same basic thing, but it could be very specific for the spell requirements.

Too much potential for things to go wrong without all the info, as she already discovered just with the wind spell. Who knows what exactly would be needed to properly cast a healing spell. Better for her to do what she already knows than to experiment and unintentionally permanently main someone, or even kill them.

Users who are viewing this thread