Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
The translation had some errors but I found it perfectly readable.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it was a valiant effort. And I’m looking forward to seeing
her join the council of mages...her getup is so ridiculous

MD@Home
"Sefira the Fresh Blood Executioner" is my new Machine Translated Baby Metal Thrash Idol Group name.

There are a bunch of typos, grammatical errors and even some typesetting fails. You might need a proofreader.^^

(And, well. Many of the sentences make no sense.)

Dex-chan lover
Um.. The first time I would say to a baby by herself is 'what the heck are you doing here? Where are your parents?!?!'
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
*sniff sniff* you smell that? is that google translate?

Dex-chan lover
If Sefi was there to help me... I probably would have lost... and ... been... killed.

Oh well, good thing the baby was 5 miles away and did a lot of nothing but put their hand forward

@Sep10trion
I'm just wondering about the thought process on this "Let's employ this not even 1 y/o baby that's still sucking on her mother's breasts...

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer : If I recall
it is what she did to the one who tried to rape her mother, but also largely exaggerated due to gossip

@Chibi-Angi :
Magic is rae, and she has demonstrated an extreme level of talent, they want to keep her under control, and working for the nation's betterment. Get her now because it will be MUCH harder when she i a rebellious teen looking for love.

Aggregator gang
When machine TLing, running the individual kanji through a kanji dictionary is one step in the right direction, especially if the googleTL doesn't make sense.

when that dude said, "It's because I'm a realist" I automatically thought that it was a crossover of that realist anime to this series lol. and yall, even if the tl wasn't the best, at least it was readable and understandable and we got an update. I'm here because I want to know what happens next, not to complain about the tl and quality that sucks. I mean, if it was someone uploading those kind of chapters on a recently updated series, then thatd be a problem but this series hasn't been getting an update.

Uhhh.... MC too op even in baby form 🤔
Wonder what the heck will happen when she got older... Be a god maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread