Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

I can imagine her at age 1 succesfully reprogrammed magic, age 5 brilliantly make a framework for magic programming, and at the age of 15 become the CEO of Magicsoft company that sold over 1 million copies of magicware used in every household. šŸ˜„

I'm not one to comment too much on the artwork, because I know it's hard and takes a lot of effort. However, The king in the second to the last panel, the one where he is putting his junk on display to a baby, is just bad. Not the linework or style but the composition just makes it look terrible. Plus it looks like a kids head on an adult body.

Dex-chan lover
putting aside the amateur hours scan quality i find the line ā€œas expected i donā€™t have the heart to have a baby kneel for meā€ absolutely hilarious because
1. a less-than-one-year-old baby is gonna be crawling (hands on floor), not kneeling (upright upper body) ((letā€™s not talk about sefira being able to walk on her own two feet))
2. even if a baby could kneel, you really canā€™t expect it to do something like that, physically or logically
3. the fact that the baby was allowed to ā€œkneelā€ in the first place is absolutely wild and speaks to the absurdity of the situation (whether itā€™s sefira taking the initiative to pay respects, or the physical impracticality of a baby entering the throne room on her own two feet)

who knew this was actually a comedy šŸ¤§

Contributor
Next chapter adds a horror tag: He reveals he is a toddlercon.

Fed-Kun's army
799Z.gif

Dex-chan lover
Translator, I give you a thumbs up (y) for trying. Probs at least need better proofreading though.

In other news, wtf is the art and the situation. As others have said, who tf lets a baby crall into a throne room. let someone carry her in or something. And oh my, the king's bulging junk on the last page...

We nees morreeee!! I realy hope we dont have to wait another 2 month for next chapter

A tiny baby on the throne room floor in from of the king is the funnies shit I've ever seen!

Pls continue dont listen to these stupid fks that complain about the translation if they have problems lets see those lazy fks translate it themselves instead of complaining

Dex-chan lover
Well, here in real life we have an orange man-baby in control of the world's largest stash of nukes, so (magic aside) this is pretty believable.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, get a proofreader, I'm sure a friend can proofread for you.

Over it's a good chapter. There were quiet a few basic spelling errors that were easy to miss, and the type-setting was a little weird, and cold be a little hard to read at times. Please continue to give is more Sefiri :3

Fed-Kun's army
What kind of title is Fresh Blood Executioner for a baby? This reminds me of a Dr Who episode
tumblr_ls1szvxNWu1qifwt8o1_r1_500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread