Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
is been 5-month finally someone takes over and works on this baby manga (@_@)

and i know it been 5 months and i still can't get over it how the hell a baby became a magician and join the army....she A BABY!!

Author for love of god let her grew up before make her join the army SHE A FUCKING BABY!!

Oh, finally it's back, thank you :D
Also, I know which cliche is coming now 🙄

Dex-chan lover
Page 23: "I am the commender." Commender should probably be commander.

Though that guy seems cool and he is commending her, so he is also a commender.

and ofc

insert: alleyway with angry npc meets shady npc in ally.

Fed-Kun's army
I can’t get a grasp of the argument between Sefi and the guy.. We do indeed need a translator instead of the MTL.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... there some people who start fight with baby? Eww... I definitely don't want to be near that man...

Dex-chan lover
It's good that someone take this translation, but it's awful. Sorry, but i just can't cover it. It's not only doesn't make much sense on most occasions, it even feed you completely opposite interpretation.

For example, sefi admonishing young mage for not listening orders from "higher rank and age" despite the fact that he agrees before that age is everything, and young should obey, so she called him a "bad boy" as well.

I usually try not to bash new translations, but i can't defend someone who just get the meaning completely wrong. What's the point of the entire translation then?

Thank you for translating this it's been so long since a someone posted a new chapter 😀

Dex-chan lover
i get you wana live a relaxing life MC but you can't just let your subordinates get away with insulting you like that, you need to punish that little shit.

Contributor
The classic jealous thug appears, classic clichè, expect a mock battle in the arena next. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread