Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program

Aggregator gang
I read the raws. It’s not that good to be honest.
She is actually a he, and starts to speak a lot as a baby and no one questions it.
The brother is a jerk at first and the parent doesn’t punish him. Well you also can’t blame him because MC doesn’t stay low key at all and shows vast intelligence. But the brother does get cooler later. I’m like wtf when the mother almost got raped

But it could get better? I think? Dunno only time will tell

Group Leader
Beautiful art, but I can't quite shake the feeling I've seen him do ero stuff before. Maybe... Sengoku-kun? No, don't think that's quite right....

So based on the synopsis alone.... the female version of https://mangadex.org/title/35909/jitsu-wa-ore-saikyou-deshita ?

let's see uhhh first it was the basic neet isekai, then it was the OP neet isekai, salarymen isekai, OP salarymen isekai, then we get otome versions of those. maybe, maybe something decent like Duke's Daughter like every 2-3 years?

So this time it's OP baby isekai and the otome version of it. Got it.

so apparently "she" isnt even actually a "she" but apparently genderswap? lmao

stuff like vending machine isekai and onsen isekai actually sounds good now because at least they make you think they had some sort of novelty.

what's next?

Dex-chan lover
“At ten years old, be a prodigy. At fifteen years old, be a genius. At twenty years old, go beyond what a normal person can do.”
talk about lowering your life goals

Dex-chan lover
According to the comments this is gender bender?

...now I'm interested.

Edit: Now I'm confused...is it female-to-male? (Then I'd lose my interest since I'm not into that sore of gender bender.) Or is it something different? I can't make heads or tails of the first chapter and the comments about her gender.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
Er... can I judge the book by it cover?
since the baby look terrifying imo.

Group Leader
I thought the saying ended with "At 20 become like everyone else", or something like that saying that you'll become average along with everyone else when you turn into an adult.

Nice apparently it copies from one of the other novels can't really remember which about being a prodigy and genius and such. IIRC that was a really good novel so if this is even half as good it's gonna be good

Users who are viewing this thread