Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program

Great description, its so great that it actually make me read this despite it sounding so cliche and generic.

Dex-chan lover
lol, pretty funny description. I really hope she can ensure herself a slow life that any Japanese reader would love to self-insert into!!

I can buy someone being reincarnated because they accidentally died when they weren't supposed to but working yourself to death is neither a noble end nor an unforeseeable one

Group Leader
After few months this manga Vol 1 out, finally someone willing to translate it

Aggregator gang
The description is making me feel like I already know what the story is going to be, but also like I want to read it...

Dex-chan lover
@scarlet_breaking No, that simple thing won't throw me into confusion. I think it's a lot more complicated than that. People are saying the WN had the protagonist as a male and the LN changed his gender...? I'm still confused. It's not a simple gender bender I think, I believe the whole story has been changed in that regard.

Fed-Kun's army
“At ten years old, you can be a prodigy. At fifteen years old, you can be a genius. At twenty years old, you’ll just be a normal person.”

Reminded me of this:
https://yoraikun.wordpress.com/2017/09/08/about-the-reckless-girl-who-kept-challenging-a-reborn-man-like-me/

Time to reread it lol, then check this manga out

Dex-chan lover
got to be honest.. her face and her body... in my opinion is not compatible.

is kinda weird... but i can still get use to it

Users who are viewing this thread