Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program

Next manga about someone isekai'ed younger than that, still in the balls of the dad - -

This author should just make a fckn SPERM as the mc and have it involved into politics and dumb shit reason like because it is too strong for a mere SPERM

I can't.... I have to rate it 1 star.... it feels illegal to rate it higher...

It’s a cute slice-of-life-like take on Isekai. Probably not what the genre’s fans would normally enjoy but it’s not terrible.

Pacing is good, storyline makes sense, author writes about what they know so there aren’t any embarrassing realism gaps, some minor fan service.

My only guess is isekai is normally enjoyed as a “self-insert”, which is a hit to their ego in this case.

Like. What do you want? Panty shots, beach episodes, mouth breathing over an epic quest to find RICE, a video game overlay/elements, sexualization of the infant, skill stealing, slaves?

Is that what makes a good isekai? I’ve got a shark you can jump over.

Dex-chan lover
An OP baby...next time we know, japanese manga will be about an OP fetus and then in a far future or not (?) about an OP sperm who can destroy the world 😂

I think the only reason people keep reading this is because the baby is adorable. Otherwise go read the one where the kid is literally gods apostle

Bless the team that just released a new chapter 🙏 I can't wait to read the rest the sefi's escapades 😊

How fucked is Japan where the self insert fantasy most common is just to live comfortably

Dex-chan lover
@metanoia7 so 0 effort google translation which mutilates the manga for english readers and wastes' the authors works merits "blessings".
What a crazy world we live in when people are thankfull and even enables things like these.
What a time to be alive indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread