Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program

Power Uploader
Dead translation is dead.

You should start searching for another group that will be translating this manga.

Group Leader
OToGTAe.png

pc ded, lost all the edits, send help.

and Btw, for people who are saying that i will drop this after ch5, stop talking out of your Bum, i will be continuing the manga

hmm last release ch5 was like 5 months ago.

i found up to chapter 13 with google.

as TetsuyaLP said you can easily (relatively) recover the data from the hard drives. :D (should've used a simple usb stick anyways for the backup) my condolences nonetheless if it really died^^

you did "I, Who Possessed a Trash Skill "Thermal Operator," Became Unrivaled" and "
Immortal Nanny Dad" since then. (according to mangaupdates)
just admit you dropped it and people weren't talking out of their bum. and maybe someone else can pick it up. :D
either way, thanks for the chapters, and i really hope i can read the rest soon^^

;))) this seems to be a duplicate, it seems the other one is labeled as hentai

link: https://mangadex.org/title/45029/bouai-friendship

Group Leader
@Funkel data recovery is the easiest thing to do, you literally only have to install a program and that recovers anything from the drive onto your new computer.

I have enough of inconsistent releases. I started translating a few things for fun but I will start translating this manga, half of chapter 6 is done, you can expect the release this weekend. If I get support, I wouldn't mind starting a few other manga that got abandoned which were interesting (like "Douyara Watashi no Karada wa Kanzen Muteki no You Desu ne").

Users who are viewing this thread