Shindou Yuusha to Maid Onee-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane Those two can only hope to look this cute though.

That being said, they dont need to live with the fact that everything they touch drops dead.

Dex-chan lover
Thank goodness this is continuing, I got scared for a bit, it had been two months but this is my new favorite story!

Double-page supporter
The villagers are so afraid of a wolf/dog type magic beast that they run away and do not care about a little girl being eaten alive by that beast.
But when they have a huge advantage in numbers and the "opponent" looks like a little boy then they have the "courage" to protect their village that they "love".
Sure, that is something very "respectable"... 🙄

The villagers only dare to "protect" their village because they know that the boy will not actually do anything from the experience of the last time when he saved the girl and did not actually attack anyone.
If the "invader" would have been such a wolf/dog type beast again they would have run away without caring for anyone the beast would have hunted as long as it is not their family or themselves.

I almost wish some kind of ferocious magic beast to attack the village during the festival to see if they would also "protect" the village against that beast.

Yeah the human's classical fear of unknown without understand it first and make some prejudice that unknown is bad or evil and yet still do meth and other shit

Supporter
I know they won't but I still would like to see the 4 maids sneak off and reck that village.

Well, that just sobered me up from the alcohol I didn't drink.

I bet the village is going to need him in some future chapter to fend off some threat.

Fed-Kun's army
@Talh
Humans take the path of least resistance more often then not, and its not till certain death do they fight back.
lets put it this way, with that dog, if they ran they would probably live, if they fight they would probably die, but with mc, an unknown thats far stronger, the though goes from may die to will die, and they are going to go down swinging.

Dex-chan lover
Stop it, Japan. Throwing rocks at some who is pointedly and obviously not defending themself isn't brave and isn't to respected, stop with this dumb shit.

Especialy when they just ran from the beast he previously killed anyway, they weren't protecting shit then.

Dex-chan lover
congratulations.jpg

@Nep

Double-page supporter
>mc is a monster who can kill everything he touches
>throw a fucking rock at him
I too like throwing rocks at a male rhino in heat

Dex-chan lover
lmao what a dumb peasant

that's like throwing rock to death incarnate, be grateful that he is benevolent

Users who are viewing this thread