Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - 3 Slave Sisters in the Old Well

Fed-Kun's army
God... I swear, if they raise those babies, I WILL drop this. The most I could ever accept is raising kids that can walk, run and talk, so, several year old ones. Burdens should be given away.

Anyway, he killed that guy, how nice, I'm really happy that he got the taste of killing a human, albeit trash human. Well, too bad he lost his opportunity to impress the chick by coming in when she was about to be raped and killed.

Double-page supporter
Next time I'm playing a MMO I want my character to wield a Wooden Log. No thanks devs, you can keep your Holy Swords and Enchanted Blades, I will take the Log.

Dex-chan lover
Badguy-kun back at it again! He manages to make an appearance in every single isekai even though he takes on different shapes and forms.

ok...this is sick. chuunibyouXincel vibes 3000x rape as a plot device ew ugh need a a palate cleanser

Double-page supporter
damn if woods in minecraft were that powerful, I wouldnt even bothering risking my life trying to get diamond that ends up me falling in a pit of lava xD

If he dont use the log for fly in the next chapters, im gonna call this bullshit

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Btw, there's a misprint on page 4. It says Katua is wielding a pitchfork but she's holding a farming scythe. As for Maria she's holding a pitchfork but says she's holding a scythe. Looks like MC gained ability to spot a weak point. Hopefully explain what happened in next ch.

@GrimGriefer I know it's a chain and sickle but the description in the character box for Maria said farming scythe so that's why I called it a scythe.

Dex-chan lover
a log having better thrust than a sword ? yeah no thats like the exact opposite of how it works
small hard point = strong thrust

Dex-chan lover
How is going out to flirt "looking down on women"?

That was so forced. The guy is clearly trash but that line was so stupid.

@Kampfarsch
Higher weight more damage.
Force is weight times acceleration after all.
Think about it like this: The sword will pierce the person, the log will crush the person.
With the sword the person will still be able to move, with the log they will have their bones crushed and become unable to move.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan Crushing somebody would be smash damage then
Slash is cutting
Thrust is piercing
Smash is crushing

A lot of force distributed over a big area cant pierce shit

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch
It can, and the damage caused when it happens is way more than when something pointy does it.
It also needs a lot more force to perforate though.

Also "thrust" is just trusting something into another thing it doesn't have to pierce to be a thrust.

Double-page supporter
heartbreak shot!
a341nessw4k21.png

Uhhh.... wow this is kinda unrealistic here..... Those babies should be dead...... I can understand if the mother just died but the town seems like its definitely been dead for a few hours AT MINIMUM!

Users who are viewing this thread