Shingan no Yuusha

I don't know I love it or hate it but I keep laughing while reading this, the absurdity and how weird this manga is unbelieveable.

JGV

The other disciple plot in the beginning was weak. I wanna read more though.

"better than bad its good"🤪

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSBCU7-iBX4

this song keeps playing though my head when ever i read this manga

Dex-chan lover
everyone pretty evenly split between "wtf it's trash" and "wtf this trash is fucking hilarious"
i personally align more with the hilarious camp
but this is also interesting

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to @Reneguard for the new chapter, I think it was translated well, understood everything in it without problems like some others surprise translations from people without experience normally have.
I hope you will continue this manga as the old team put it in hiatus for so long.

This author is risking it, the great yellow empire seems like China, but at the same time Japan behaved like that in hte past, and their military uniform was yellow, so if someone tries to attack him he can just say he wasn't pointing fingers and that the enemy empire was the bad past.
Saying is China would actually make the accusser the person bad because it means they have seen TGY empire and thought "that is China", when is vague the style of the clothes of the emperor is that but is specified he is a pacifist and JP and CN had a common fashin at some point, seems made to trick people.

This series is impressive, every time i think it can't get worst i read the next chapter and it does

Fed-Kun's army
It’s fucking hilarious because it’s so absurd. It isn’t laugh out loud funny, it’s smile the entire time absurdity

Double-page supporter
It hits a slump around chapters 4-9 but really picks up after that. The "so dumb it's good" certainly applies but the story also gets more engaging.

I remember giving this a high score, now i came back looking at the fact that it shown as if i never scored this one. Makes you think why this has such bad scoring when is actually rather funny manga

Another one bites the dust. LH is active but I guess they just forgot this exists. The person who picked up the next ch also forgot about this one as well.

Group Leader
i await your comments and hate comments,
we sure to specially mention(ping) me, As that'd at-least reach me
or it will be useless to post hate comments here 😂🤣🤣😂
this above is specially for haters...
here https://discord.gg/abBCfAf my discord link
i'll be available their for ur commets😂

Users who are viewing this thread