Shingan no Yuusha

This guy smacks his sword on people's helmet (flat side) and then complains it's not as effective as a log after all... Is this author really that retarded? Just because he wanted the MC to have a unique looking weapon?

This manga is 10/10 makes fun of itself while also being entertaining and giving the middle finger to all the whiny SJWs that try to read this and then drop it cause they're a super sensitive snowflake.

Aggregator gang
Honestly I fail to comprehend this story lol. How did point B reach point A, i ain’t got a clue

before i read.... that log.... motha fuker probably beats the shit out of everyone with a tree.

What a shifty manga, Japan Authors have to think more about what they doing or the quality of manga are going to be from bad to very bad.

Aggregator gang
Oh god I forgot this was that manga with the
false pregnancy shit.
that completely does not fit the tone of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Hero of the god eye? more like hero of the fucking log
seriously what's with that gag

i guess the author got an idea but had no motivation in mid way ( for example the author is too lazy or something to think of a line for every avel comeback and just put ill rape ur girls or something btw he reminds me of Dio) and if he didn't lose the motivation and put effort the story could go better lol nevertheless im not complaining :) and btw the author is creative and i like how he uses that in this manga

Dex-chan lover
look at all those tags, only keep the isekai and comedy, it's enough 😂

Users who are viewing this thread