Shingan no Yuusha

as bad as the translation is, it's good enough for me to get a rough idea what was going on.

Well, I always appreciate any level of translater who resurrects the manga/manhua/manhwa I follow. Thanks, if you see this...I don't know how to ping a name.

Dex-chan lover
The quality is low but the meaning get across, 4 months of hiatus after other 4 months, I'll take it this chapter with a smile, thanks.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey, in this case it's "oh someone else posted a chapter, I totally forgot I was even doing this 'cuz my computer broke" and not the typical "reeee we sat on five chapters for half a year and then another group posted one chapter and now we're going to bitch about being sniped instead of just being better than the snipers."

Seems like both groups are pretty cool here.

In other news, wtf happened to the cover for volume 6? I don't know how I'm even supposed to recognize this manga without the log.

idk why Reneguard didn´t post the chapter before, unless he had personal issues or he forgot, because he isn´t working on any other manga translation, as far as i know for this site publications

The Art is a bit bland still decent, but the author's "work" is a smoking pile of shit.
Story is all over the place, everything is haphazard, and the MC is just plain stupid. His harem is (again no better word for it) braindead. "you saved us now do us"
Everything is badly executed, the art is fine but everything else is a dumpster fire. Its as if the author doesn't give a shit about this manga.

Is there a page where the mc say "taste my morning wood" then the villain said "NANI?!"

Dex-chan lover
I see the title "Shingan no Yuusha" and think hmm what is that. So I click and then I see the alt names and still draw a blank. So I move on to looking at the covers and then it realize this is Log Hero.

so anyone else feel like almost every manga has lost any sense of originality. There are a few people making new stuff but mostly its all shovelware nonsense like, Im a schoolboy in another world but i can still talk to the people in my world also its actually a vrmmo that i fell asleep playing and now cant escape and there are monster girls that i make into my harem and im the only person who can save the world with my cheat powers which ruin any sense of tension by guaranteeing i'll instantly win no matter what and everyone thinks im awesome because i know how to make japanese food ... im kind of getting bored

Lol I just started reading and I feel bad for the evil hero guy ngl. I mean he’s pretty hate-able but...

Double-page supporter
This manga is pretty good for me,it is enjoyable and there are satisfying moments and mc has an unique weapon

Double-page supporter
@catfisharbiter unfortunately the mangaka needs to pay his bills and writing something unique is risky so it’s much safer to go with what’s currently popular and safer bet. Isekai is hugely popular in Japan unless that changes where gonna see more of the same harem op mc Isekai rinse n repeat manga n a anime.

Double-page supporter
Weirdest shit I’ve read in a while kinda interesting tho ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread