Shingan no Yuusha

Dex-chan lover
avel (female ver) is not so bad you know.. i mean.. she's a functioning female.. why u so choosy..

@marcelo yea like wtf is wrong with isekai turning to rape after some chapters, they could just show the mc and his girl fking if they want to get me invested.
too many isekai kill themself with this shit right now

Dex-chan lover
Goes from rape to a guy getting serviced by slaves. I generally prefer my FANTASY stories to stay positive.

What even is this manga lmao. Like there is a company somewhere that read this and was like... yeah let’s publish it!

Japan is so fucking weird dude.

Contributor
Seems like someone took the inspiration from Yuusha Shinda's Thigh jokes and went one with full Morning Logs.

It has been a while since I have read this series, so I'm wondering where this rape everyone is talking about is coming from.

Also, I just dropped this series from my reading list for one thing, starting in ch 16 it promotes Transgenderism, even in the relm of fiction where mythical creatures, magic, wizards, Knights in Shining Armor (etc, etc), the line of Transgenderism is one discussing line I WILL NOT CROSS.

And any manga that relies on THAT as a plot point, I shall not take part in.

Aggregator gang
So can somebody tell me what's happening? All I'm getting is transgender rape. is it bad? Do people just have an issue with rape in stories? was it a heel-turn? I'm probably gonna read it regardless, but can someone make a non-reactionary comment explaining what's happening?

edit: All right, all caught up. I have no idea what people are on about. It's basically an isekai. I'd consider it pretty unique at that. At the very least, the combination of tropes are interesting. The only real negative I can see is that at one point, a person's very deep trauma is way too easily talk-no-justu'd away in the most cheesy way and protag. didn't take the good log on the beach. I can see the writing on the wall that some dumb shit's gonna happen in like 30 more chapters but that's just my prediction. If you don't mind some edge to your isekai but you aren't looking for actual edge (like revenge reincarnation stories) and you're okay with a protag. that will fuck his typical fantasy harem, read this. Don't expect a masterpiece, but it's solid. Final thoughts, I don't get what everyone's deal is. It isn't even that weird of a manga. Maybe I've seen too much? My best guess is that a bunch of the people who disliked this were recommended to read this from some external group and this just doesn't fit that group's tastes. It's like an 7.5/10, but i don't have issues with edgy scenarios in non-edgy manga or sexuality or i guess gender-swapping.

BTW, I don't see how this is supporting transgenderism. Like, there's a character that can switch genders at will, but they don't experience any dysphoria and they tend to only switch to suit some need and just stays in whatever gender they last needed. Don't really get what Azurekite1 was talking about.

Dex-chan lover
Lol is that kid really going on a random rant about transgenderism?

Users who are viewing this thread