Shingan no Yuusha

A lot of wasted potential, but it's still a ok read. Especially the random sex scenes and disgusting rape villains are an big annoyance. However I've read worse.

5,5/10 - Could have been a solid 7/10 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gave it a shot and guess what, it didn't make sense at all. Those plot holessssssss. The signature weapon of MC was unique but weird. The weirdest part of this is the dragon slayer sword, I mean sticking the handle on the log of his spirit was kinda stupid. Still using log as main weapon but hates the mad fighter job. Irony. Beside, he could carve a wooden sword/blade out of the log and use the handle of DS sword and tada!~ you can be a fucking swordsman now and it wouldn't be weird if the stats remain even if its converted to sword. And it says "adaptation", don't know if its the author him self's fault this is or the mangaka that this manga became a weird and stupid as it is. Seriously, it has a potential but the way the story goes, meh- and if you include the art, 5/10. Based on this manga, I won't even drop a dime on its light novel or web novel. Haaaaaa~ such a waste.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely a good drunk read after reading an all-too-serious-about-itself cringeworthy nth Isekai

Group Leader
Notice:
This is to inform you that, as a solo translator, my updates are slow, and there have been many problems in my city as of late.., so I will be dropping some series, including this one... Thanks for sticking with me for as long as you've, but, this would be the last message from me on this Comic.

Projects I'll be dropping:
1. Chasing The sky (Comic)
2. Shingan No Yuusha (Comic)

Projects I'll be Soloing:
1. War Dao Sanctification (Comic)
2. Youth Under Rebound (Comic)
3. War Dao Sanctification (Novel)
4. RE:Apocalypse (My Own Novel)

Projects I'll be helping out other groups with:
1. I HAVE A DRAGON IN MY BODY (Comic)
2. Return Of The Reborn God Emperor (Comic)
3. Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Emperor (Comic)
And some others...

Dex-chan lover
This is a stupid, cliche manga filled with plot holes and stiff, ridiculous battle scenes. I kinda like it despite that though.

Group Leader
I cannot be fucked to typeset this, but I translated the next chapter of the manga.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k25lNDBJ7caJ5rBNcwEpFtBjLzsq5oyh4zCHFDqotyY/edit?usp=sharing
Go wild, I don't fucking care anymore, if you typeset don't even credit, I don't want it

Nobody, huh. Fine, I'll typeset this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Mesmo começando sem sentido, era divertido. Tomou outro rumo nos ultimos capitulos, dropei. 5/10 que poderia ser 8/10

Even the description guy is bored.

EVEN THE DESCRIPTION GUY IS BORED.

Why are we still here?

I found this entertaining at least I got to have something to read. Most of the books I have been reading haven't been getting updated!😭

Dex-chan lover
@MadoxxGamer The description makes this sound like a bottom of the barrel isekai. Although to be fair, somehow most of the isekai lie at the bottom of the barrel, with only a few managing to float higher.

It's chapter five and I have no idea where the characters are or what they're doing. This could have been a crazy ride, but instead it's a slideshow of things that happen off-screen.

Fed-Kun's army
@AccidentalGryffindor
I checked the chapter.
MC & party meets a suspicious masked man & vampire girl, they acquire weapons against vampires, train with them, and go fight vampires.
Is that really so hard to understand?

@Kuokkanen
How did the babies survive being inside a zombie? Why keep the slaves? Why not set the slaves free? Do the babies have any surviving relatives? They're nobles, so somebody must care about them, even if it's for political gain. When they went on the quests, they took Miria with them. What will the babies eat without her around? Will they make the youngest sister lactate? Why leave the babies behind? What spells did he learn at the academy? Who or what did he make a contract with? How strong is his magic, compared to other people?

Why do so many problems involve sexual assault? The first villain is a rapist, the bandits threaten rape... The main conflict of the story seems to be "I'm too weak to stop the hero from sexually assaulting my slaves." Not that slaves can give consent anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread