Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 32 Ch. 128 - Traitors

Dex-chan lover
If they’re second-guessing their resolve now, the confrontation with Eren will be a shitshow.

Dex-chan lover
Devils everywhere. why bother trying to save anything if it means turning even more devilish. i wonder how this series is gonna end, maybe no humans left, all are titans, then another time skip where titans suddenly turn intelligent and crafting a new society? welp.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda fucked up how all the good guys mostly died this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
somebody @ me when something actually interesting happens

also i have no idea who the fuck samuel is

Dex-chan lover
I can't but think that this won't go well. They are doubting, even f they ended killing their own comrades, it was not something they decided. How do they hope to convince Eren, the same motherfucker who is wlling to kill millions of innocents to accomplish his objective when they lack the same conviction as him?

Dex-chan lover
At least its realistic. There was no way they couldn't do this peacefully, no matter whats the choice, people will die.

Dex-chan lover
Connie... now I finally feel like it was a blessing that Sasha didn't get to this point of the shitstorm... for real

Dex-chan lover
There's no way Emiya Shirou's "justice" can be appplied.

You have to let a few to be killed to save a lot

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like that was supposed to be a heavy moment at the dock, but I don't remember who those two guys were.
That's a big problem with reading this series, I just don't care enough about the massive cast. So what if some of them die? They never got the characterization to make me care.

Users who are viewing this thread