Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 32 Ch. 130 - Humanity's Breaking Dawn

Dex-chan lover
Shit fuck I can’t believe Shingeki no Kyojin was a lowkey Nausicaa prequel this entire time
latest

Dex-chan lover
So maybe im missing the point but... isn’t eren’s plan pointless. I mean killing everyone outside the wall won’t actually end hate since it’s an emotional part of every human. Not to mention for all he knows the islanders can start a war in the future against themselves that ends in the land being unusable and causing them to die out. Or not since humans are kinda like roaches and hard to kill out. Either way im hoping for an ending where eren is the only one alive.

Dex-chan lover
@NGOtaku just reminding some people. That chapter was so long ago that people might have already forgotten.

@Lux Welp, another 2-3 months of waiting to see on the reason why she got pregnant.

Aggregator gang
The second panel in page 7 show pigs, and we know that Ymir was hunted down because Fritz thought she was the one that released them. So maybe, just maybe she really did it.

Lux

Power Uploader
@agshield Eren just called her the worst girl in the world.

By the way there's another version of the chapter with a better translation and scan quality around the internet (i don't mean the other one posted here in MD) but i can't post it here probably.

@FgoSegul I don't think Eren is trying to end wars for good. Rather what he's trying to eliminate is the persecution of Eldians. I believe his philosophy is that by killing everyone who is not an Eldian, only Eldians will remain. Which means there will be no one left to fear and thus hate Eldians for their Titans.

Honestly i want for once in manga to see Eren's plan actually succeed not some BS "revenge is bad" but i can see this might end up like Code Geass ("destroying" the greatest enemy to end the circle of hate)

I hope Eren is the father, like his children will have royal blood but that also means Historia bearing his blood that might be her punishment for not stopping Eren. Either way, this whole Eren & Historia conversation just proves how open Eren is to her even more than to Armin & Mikasa.

Ok. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Is this the endgame?

Btw I noticed Eden's titan form doesn't even have a nape. Where tf is he? Is his human body gone?

Fed-Kun's army
Watch as the whole fucking series turns out to be a future vision of Eren. And then the series reboots from the childhood where he tries to change the future.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's talking about morals or Eren. What I'm most surprised about is that the titans could SWIM. I was expecting them to just walk along the ocean floor, ignoring the crushing pressures of the deep.

Users who are viewing this thread