Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 132

Double-page supporter
Ngl I felt for Hange because she was cool and all but also what was the point of her going on a suicide mission like that??? She killed what, two collosal titans? Did It really buy them time when there were so many advancing anyways? I guess It did but also It felt super forced.

I think the implication is that knocking over ones in the front made it harder for the ones behind it to push forward, since they were taking steps that were very close to the ground (so can they just step over each other? They're pretty brainless in this state, right?).

I admit it wasn't well-communicated though. This is one of those cases where the anime may show more detail.

I’ll be real chief. Flochs death seemed more noble than Hanges. One non-Titan person ain’t doing shit to stop that massive herd. Also, still no plan by anyone on how to deal with Eren except Mikasa.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope Eren is a real protagonist and win in the end

RIP Hange, one of the greatest characters in the manga got the send-off she deserved. It was a merciful outing too honestly considering the weight she's had on her shoulders ever since Eren left to attack Marley. Fantastic chapter.

Also the people saying her death didn't amount to much, this version of the chapter is missing a very important page!
https://cdn.imageart.online/file/CDN-M-A-N/snk132_40.jpg
The scouts had mere SECONDS before the Colossals were going to crush the hangar, Hange killing the few directly in the trail of the hangar bought them just enough time to escape, her death wasn't meaningless at all.

Double-page supporter
Eren has to win. The world became a villain, and Eren fought back.

There is nothing wrong with that. Will there be sad stories, and innocents who die? Yes, that's war.

But WHO started this war? The 'civilized' countries of the world! For greed! FOR WEALTH! They would massacre Paradis just to line their fucking pockets! They even decided it at a fancy dress event, with wine!

Eren's only 'bad' because he's STRONGER THAN THEY ARE! They fucked with someone stronger than them, so now they're the ones being massacred instead of the innocent Paradisians! As much as I like Hange, she and her 'Eren Resistance' are blood traitors! They're trying to save the people who wanted to kill them, visit untold suffering on the survivors, and rape the land of its wealth after shoveling Paradisian corpses out of the way! And if they manage it, the world will choose to KILL THEM for fear of another Founder Titan appearing! The world will murder its saviors for their own imagined continued safety and prosperity!

This isn't the story of evil mean Eren going too far, it's the oppressed people deciding they will not go easily into death just because their masters say so! Rise up, Founding Titan! Shoulder the burden of destroying the enemies, even if the survivors of your people hate you forever, because at least they'll be alive and thriving enough to do so!

Just listen to this while reading this chapter guys : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrBpNCFyGvg&ab_channel=Epica-Topic

Aggregator gang
@doki-doki11 Thanks for this! I had a feeling this was how it turned out, but is nice to see there were missing pages. I still think It was kinda sudden how she decided to die like that. It felt like a mix of her doing something heroic by protecting everyone else/making sure they don't die nor Levi sacrifices himself instead and wanting to just get herself out of the current hellish situation. I guess is the lack of build up?? I dont know how else to put it but it just didnt flow all that well for me personally.

All that aside, It was still a pretty intense chapter!

Seeing Erwin, and Moblit help Hange up was when the tears finally hit me 😢
I Like how I can recognize so many survey corps members At the end, Erwin, Miche, Levi squad, those two from the beast Titan tower Attack, even Sasha is there! (The pompadour guy even finally has his “last drink“, I’m so happy for him LOL)

@Lithe - Thank you for pointing out that all Eldian’s are connected together! That gives so much more context for this seen!
(P-A-T-H-S fuckery makes more sense somehow lol)

Im sad for hange but im happy that she can meet all of her friends

Double-page supporter
ooohhh... my.. gooood... that is very sad... i almost cried... if the translation is a bit better then there is no doubt i will cry...

also... that "since when" part...

Aggregator gang
Yeaaa, this translation was pretty bad. That aside, no matter how much he tries to shoehorn it, I ain't gunna like or support these people. I really don't see this manga ending well with how hard this crap is being pushed.

Also, that last stand was pretty stupid and contrived. Like when in the Alien series, it takes a dozen people to kill one alien, then they later end up mowing down dozens like nothing. And to add to that, it for some reason bought them enough time when it didn't seem to slow down the titans to any visible degree. It does seem like this manga died with Sasha.

is this supposed to end until the end of the year wright?

I believe Eren already knew this was about to happen, so, idk this is kinda fucked up... This suicide squad is kinda dull, really want to know how and what tf Mikasa wants to talk to Eren
And Eren's real intentions to, like, the global plan is realy the flat one? Things are morally destroyed already, so in the end there is no change of mind possible

In the last panel, was that Hange and the others in the paths realm? Because if that was true then all Eldians end up there after death like a afterlife. Too bad Marleyans dont seem to share the same luxury.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH

Users who are viewing this thread