Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 132

I don't know, dying for some vague moralism seems pretty dumb over the reality of getting steamrolled by literally the entire rest of the planet.

Awww nooooo hanjiiiiiiiii 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Everytime I read the panel I always cryyyyyyyy. Found out that she gathered with everyone in scout legion makes my heart πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž but in painnnn 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Pretty gay chapter, don't like following these traitors anymore. Want to just see the titans crush everything in their path. Let's go back to Eren already.

Dex-chan lover
The translations seems a bit off this chapter. anyway...

was hange's act of sacrifice even helpful? I can't seem to see if even bought the guys time or not. Also Annie x Armin thing going on here for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
The deceased Survey Corps members watching the plane take off was so meaningful. It signified what was left of the Corps, and what all their efforts had amounted to: the 'wings' of freedom under a blue sky, fighting for humanity.
:sadpepe:

😭I have read the last 3 chapters which I still hadn't read and my heart is a steam machine T____T I pity Levi, he has lost EVERYTHING and EVERYONE 😭

@episode

The person bending down to pick something up? Yeah, that's definitely Sasha. Who cares about Hange when there's a tasty potato lying on the ground? πŸ˜‚

Speaking of whom I'm once again caught up in Hange's gender confusion. It was never really relevant for the story but Levi wouldn't knock a female comrade on the chest, would he? 🀯

RIP Hange, my favourite character (tied with potato girl). 😣 I'm glad the author's penchant for going about the turns of events with the bleakness of harsh reality let up a just a bit here and granted his poor cast a moment of wishful thinking come true. Thanks, author! :)

80% sure thats Sasha looking at friend's go in her new equipment when Erwin says "you've done you're duty"

Aggregator gang
@Astuar pretty sure that your and you're are two fucking different words and you should be ashamed for making this mistake!

Dex-chan lover
@etriuswimbleton It bought enough time to escape. If the titans continued unopposed, they would have reached the hanger first. By causing one or two to trip, they were slowed just long enough to let the plane escape.

Users who are viewing this thread