Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 133 - Sinner

Eren just called to say he didn't wanted to be disturbed while he was killing everyone. You know, genocide requires concentration ;/

That said ... the only explanation that doesn't make Eren a moody teenager with way too much power in his hands given his actions is that he foresaw that he needed to be killed by his friends after becoming a villain. For all of his talk about freedom, it is not that he cares much for the freedom of neither the non-Titans or the Titans he is using in that Rumbling of his ... or, to be honest of the Eldians he is suposedely fighting for...

Dex-chan lover
I still have no idea how Eren's titan form moves, but whatever at least talk no jutsu is temporary out of the table.

Dex-chan lover
Eren is correct, but for reasons he is probably not privy to. Based on this universe's similarities with ours if he stops the rumbling and sues for peace a cold war will begin and someone will eventually split the atom and blast Paradis off the face of the earth.

Double-page supporter
Okay, now that is fucking stupid. "He's testing us and wants us to stop him", and now this winged bullshit? Come on man. Every half decent shounen is shitting the bed. First Kimetsu no Yaiba with it's rushed ending, then Boku no Hero with it's awful villain arc and ridiculous power ups and now Shingeki with Deus Ex Machina's and cringey power of friendship cliches out the ass ramping up even higher than before.

Honestly, what is going on with all these shounen losing it.

Dex-chan lover
@sima0192 being half blood does not save you from being mind controlled They do have a trait where the founding titan can’t control them though technically they have passive mind control with them imprinting to a person they will be more or less loyal to them that’s why they were considered as royal guards in the past maybe at one point they no longer imprint on the royal family that’s why they started killing ackerman’s They are titans in human form

@mattpotato in the past people believed female titan’s power is the scream which attracts other titans the hardening Is an extra given to them similar to falco I guess who got some of the beast titan’s power cause he got lucky I guess I assume the hardening ability comes from the war hammer titan’s spinal fluid while the scream ability is the ability she copied from Zeke based from that her copy might not be perfect.

Winged titan ffs. Just end this shit. How many chapter do the need to convince Eren dude is already looking like a kaiju and killed tons already

Eren really is holding his principle of freedom. with the freedom he has, he chooses to do the rumbling, even if he is traumatized of it.

at the same time, he respects his friends' freedom, they have the freedom to uphold their responsibility/duty to stop him.

He knew both of them wouldn't see eye to eye and they eventually fight each other. Much respect for the resolution this guy has to be committed to the path he chooses.

lol, people keep referencing Lelouch even though AOT going in a different direction than CG fantastical ending. There is no Zero to being a hero here. Eren not intentionally sacrificing himself like Lelouch. He knew people gonna disagree with him with this genocide plan, I mean, who does agree with him when the consequence is leaving most of the nature to be almost completely destroyed to dust. There is also the point no matter how this Rumbling end, there will be repercussions to all parties involved, be it Marley, Hizuru, or Paradis Eldian. Unlike CG where it is all happy and sunshine after Zero Requiem, Brittanian is still at the top of power while people just putting down their hatred to it for wOrlD pEacE.

It's not that easy, as much as I want it to be, this is not the Rapture damn it. The cycle of hatred cannot easily break just because the so-called hero killed the demon king.

About the female titan having the ability to replicate power, we saw in S1 she has the ability to crystalize like Warhammer titan and lesser than the royal titan ability to command other titans to eat her. No other titan has shown this ability except Zeke and Eren. the reason being that Zeke is a royal Eldian, which holds the exclusive right to Founding Titan (FT) power, makes sense he has that ability while Eren holds the FT inside him.

As for why Female Titan has that ability is probably because Ymir was a female and her titan form does have female looks to it and less monstrous looks like Eren form. As much as Ymir has been split into nine Unique titans, each one of them still held her essence.

Im calling it right now, Falco's "flying titan" is Eren's work. Eren manipulated his memories and body to make it seem like he is seeing Zeke's memories. My theory is that for Titans to be removed from this world all the titans need to be with one person. So its possible he called the alliance in paths to check if all titan shifters are on the plane or not.

Reiner said some cringe shit while Eren be like, "i got my freedom and you got yours, do whatever you please".

Honestly idk what's their plan to stop Eren, it feels impossible, it'll be funny if they were give up and just go hiding somewhere and live peacefully rofl.

Dex-chan lover
Aren't there some underground bunkers that the government uses? Or people can go hide in mines, although the entrance might collapse. Or go on a boat to where the ocean is deeper than one of those titans.

Dex-chan lover
Eren's face is shadowed exactly like Ymir's. He's hiding his true emotions just like Ymir was hiding her frustration. But what would Eren's face be? Anguish.
Isayama loves the trope of history repeating itself. Eren already followed in Reiner's footsteps and now he's following in his Father's - just like we'd seen only a chapter or two back with Eren's self-hatred for being unable to stop himself from trying to save that Eldian boy - knowing that he would kill him later on. Eren is being forced to 'complete his story' for the sake of a greater goal, just like how Grisha was forced to massacre the Royals, Eren unknowingly walked into the same thing, led by the Future Attack Titan.

Now who could that someone be? To me the obvious answer is Armin.
Armin was the person that Eren personally contacted via Paths once he 'arrived at that scene'. Almost as if he was trying to tell Armin something - like he was reporting in. Just like how Grisha was talking to a phantom Eren, Eren is now talking to a phantom himself. Further evidence of this could be placed with Eren talking to Mikasa and Armin about the previous Titan Shifters having an influence - except that he was referring to the Future - with the person right in front of him. Which could explain his frustration in that moment. Armin was clueless in that moment - but Eren knew otherwise. Another scene is this most recent one with Eren involving Armin in the Paths - insinuating that one of them would be the one to stop him. So we've got three pretty solid evidence pieces pointing to Armin.

One aside interesting to note is that Eren unlike ANYONE else in the Paths, has taken the form of a young child. Him and Ymir are both children and are in control of the Paths. I can't tell if this is foreshadowing for two other children (Gabi/Falco), but it feels like an obvious thing. Eren after all was NOT originally in that form the first time he'd experienced the Paths with Zeke. The fact their faces are shrouded could be to hide their identity from the Future manipulating that one particular instance - to harden their hearts against Eren.

But how does this all add up?!
I believe that we are going to have one final twist. I think I've got an inkling for that. We've seen now that Eren is chained to FATE. Just like Grisha. And Owl. There's also the other factor of the chains of hatred between Marley/Paradise/the World. So not one but TWO things have to be broken. Both Fate and Chains of Hatred.
I BELIEVE. And here me out.
Armin was SUPPOSED to eat Eren. He is SUPPOSED to become the final Attack Titan. But he REFUSES - Why? Because Eren gave him (as he said here) the Freedom to choose.
Armin will refuse to eat Eren and obtain the Attack Titan, instead leaving it to someone else.
Since I believe that Zeke will die in a final front to try and stop Eren, Falco is the new Royal Titan - and because of that he CANNOT eat Eren and use the Founding Titan.
Which can only mean someone else has to do it. If my hypothesis on Armin is correct, then Armin also cannot be the one.
I believe Jean will try to sacrifice himself but Connie will die to protect Falco when they realize he's their only hope. So it can't be Connie.
As for the rest... well it doesn't make sense when you think about it. Whoever it is has to make sense to the Narrative.
And only one person does that.
GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKIN 360 NO SCOPE GABI. I'm calling it right now. Fucking fight me. Retweet me in 4 months bitches.
Armin will be the Future Attack Titan but refuse. Gabi will be injured/dying and eat Eren to survive. Falco/Gabi now in control of the Paths will decide AGAINST revenge.
Thus the chains of Fate and the Cycle of Revenge is broken. Eren will be reincarnated as a child, and thus told he is free because... literally not chained to the Attack Titan/Fate/Hate bullshit.

Double-page supporter
My prediction for next chapter - airships coming at Erin are no match for big rocks. If the airships are filled with hydrogen, boom. If not, still crashing to the ground.

Further prediction, the "save the world" crew fails to stop Erin and thus Erin succeeds in saving the people of the Island. Erin reaches the end of his lifespan - dying not at the hero they wanted, but as the monster they needed.

Users who are viewing this thread