Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 135 - Battle between heaven and earth

@Lux it depends on how they achieve that peace, if Isayama goes with those hypocrite Eldians, like Mikasa or Armin, slaying Eren to achieve that peace... that may be a little obvious circumstance but I guess I wouldn't be disapointed with this "peacefull" ending.

Dex-chan lover
They are really gonna stop eren? thats some incomprehensible bullshit like who wants to see that?
Also yeah lets just pretend reiners mom on page 33 can see whats going on shes just superhuman
Yeah annie just swooping in last second to save em with some bullshit flying titan sure is good writing
Lets just ignore the fact that all those titans should easily be able to snatch it out of the air

Fuck im glad this is over soon

@Oraji that should be the ending anything else is contrived bullshit
@Blurrei i already hate it for going on for this long but if hes gonna pull a 180 and make em all die after giving them this much plot armor im gonna hate it even more
@Muja 3head

I really don't llike how this is going, i can't believe the author is the same from the first 120 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Isayama recently claimed that the ending will leave the fans devastated and probably make them “hate” it? So I’m guessing it’s gonna be a great one :)

I mean, considering all the despair set up since chapter 1, the least satisfying ending would be one where everything is resolved peacefully

I loved Death Note's ending even though I liked Kira. Can you imagine how unsatisfying it would've been if they had just agreed to make peace somehow?

@rabidfish arent you mixing scale with quality? like its a big war scale but that dont make a masterpiece on itself, there are masterpieces about things more mundane, like slice of life masterpieces and so on

@KinGrove

Thanks for the info. I forgot he ingested spinal fluid from Zeke. The whole mixing of titan is still kinda strange to me (other than Eren, cuz he literary ate ppl that possess them).

Double-page supporter
@Blurrei So from the looks of it is gonna be some lame ass happy ending? Nobody died yet, but obviously they will stop Eren (otherwise Isayama wouldn't have let them live this long, in a situation where they are attacked and sorrounded by all the previous titans). That seems pretty disappointing and hate inducing seeing a good chunk of people are rooting for Eren.

Inb4 we have another batch of angry fans sending death threats to Isayama lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Just noticed how much the Jaws Titan that attacks Jean from behind looks like Porco's jaws, but with dark hair... Its obviously Marcel.

Also, really really hope the author doesnt pull some bullshit with Armin gaining some new powers in Titan realm or something. There's enough plothole bullshit with the female Titan suddenly being able to absorb powers of other titans and the whole serum deal existing overall and Marley somehow never using them to augment their Titans abilities.

lol all the weabu nerds queefing out the nose about plot armor and "muh deuz eks" when every shingeki reader knows there are 2 requirements to have plot armor in this series:

1. have a vagina
2. be named Gabi or Mikasa

Everyone else, and I mean *EVERYONE* is fair game. Either Eren will die, or everyone else except the aforementioned, die. Hell, why not both. I don't understand what the grief is about team being able to not instantly die to the husk titans, which are obviously intelligent because Eren / Zeke / Ymir are controlling them. They are also controlling the rumbling titans. They're also maintaining a connection between all Eldians that didn't exist before Eren reopened it. We don't know the extent of how much this is affecting their ability to control the detailed movement of the husks. None of these things are asspulls. Isayama is more of a subtle retconner, and that is evident throught the series. Look at the Cart titan's evolution since its inception. Look at royal family's arc. Some of these things went through subtle changes that he chose to leave vague when introduced only to greatly expand (and change) them when presented in full.

Also all the people just skimming the panel where it's obvious the previous cart titan had lizard-like features, and the previous "warhammer" titan was wielding a spear. Did everyone else miss the fact that pieck if f*cked? She's still in there, she's not on Falco's back.

ergh, f*ck. yeah i care too much

Users who are viewing this thread