Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 135 - Battle between heaven and earth

Dex-chan lover
@Eitu Yeah honestly missing things here and there is understandable, these chapters are on a monthly release date so people either forgetting stuff or losing interest over time makes sense with AOT. The mixing too is pretty poorly explained, because technically Erin used Galliard's Jaw Titan to crack open and ingest the Warhammer Titan. So Galliard technically ingested small bits of the Warhammer Titan but never manifested any of its abilities.

For whatever reason, being turned into a Titan momentarily by Zeke's spinal fluid gave Falco some of the Beast titan's memories & traits.

As for why this mixing has been poorly explained across the entire series, I'm just guessing that until the events of AOT took place, the Marley military must have made it a point not to concentrate all of the Titan powers in one person to prevent an uprising from the Eldians or frankly something worse like Erin from being made. Probably in the past before Marley existed, if there was mixed Titan like from Falco's memories, who died due to the 7 year curse their Titan powers would be separated and randomly be given to a newly born Eldians.

@KinGrove yea, the titan system definitely isn't well defined enough, giving author a lot of plotholes at the same time loophole in a way.

The mixing via ingesting is vague since we never know how much consumption of the titan fluid is needed to transfer power and if eating any body part wouldve transfer power as well.
We have Falco who drank Beast Spinal Fluid from those bottles but he couldn't have ingested more than a cup worth of fluid (it is also likely diluted with alcohol). If we used him as a reference to how little fluid is needed to inherit Titan traits, Annie should have trace of Founding/Attack within her when she tear Eren out of his Titan body when she tried to kidnap him. And like you say, Galliard should definitely have some Warhammer power by this logic.
With how easy it is to manifest other titan powers using this method, what is even the point of Female Titan supposed power (weak mimic) if everyone just ned a sip of other titan to also use their power....

And I went over to wikia and rereading Titan powers because I was confuse over Zeke's power from titan vs. from his bloodline. Zeke being inheritance to Beast Titan and having Fritz blood within him just makes everything more confusing. He has spinal fluid to convert ppl into titan AND control them, this seems to correlate with Founding Titan so this mightve been from his Fritz blood. Combined this with my vague memory of Eren founding out how Coordinate can be triggered if he and Historia touched and how he worried they might make him ingest her for full-time activation on the power. What does this mean? Falco has another power!

The only 'unexplained' trait Falco seems to have is how he was able to access past memory of Beast Titan. Memory access is Attack Titan power.

I feel like at this point with all these possibilities of blood/titan mixing, Falco is just ex-machina for the author to steer the plot however he wants because he can technically have any power (Fritz?,Beast,Jaw,Warhammer?, Attack??), if we add Annie (Female, Attack?, Founding?)/ Armin / Reiner / Mikasa&Levi, they basically have all the titans and blood power on their side.

Dex-chan lover
@Eitu Its actually pretty funny you mention the thing with Attack Titan being the only one that's supposed to have Memory access. So from what I understand all Titan power holders get a good portion of their predecessors past memories when they eat them. i.e. the awkward instance where Armin started to hit on Annie prior to their attack on Erin, and Armin seeing flashes of Bertolt every now and then. The Attack Titan is able to see future memories and past memories of its holders, and in a way the future holders can directly manipulate their past holders, i.e. Future Erin manipulated his dad to attack the Royal Family behind the walls by stirring up his emotions, patriotism towards Eldians, and his family.

It loosely makes sense in this instance why Falco would then be able to see the "past memories" of a former beast, jaw, or mixed titan that could fly if you accept that he's just a mixed titan right now. But something strange that a lot of people caught while watching the first anime episode of the final season is that Falco mentions seeing people flying around with swords in the sky. At that point in time he shouldn't have had any "past memories" to speak of since he hadn't eaten another Titan user yet.

In the available manga Chapter translated here, this random throwaway comment is left out by Falco. So either its just a joke from the Author in the anime to reference how the 3 previous seasons had to do with swords all the time to contrast how its all about guns now, or just a messed up hint that Falco ends up eating Erin at the end of the series and taking the Attack Titan.

I love how the first page implies that Ymir actually DID release the pigs. Everyone blamed her and they were actually right. It doesnt justify what happened to her of course, but it shows that she always wanted to free those in worse places. The last 2000 years twisted her and Eren's way out is just a tantrum.

Dex-chan lover
I've got the feeling that they'll manage to kill Eren, probably with at least one among Levi, Armin and Mikasa dying in the process, and then it will be revealed that by killing him the power of the titans will be erased and there will be no more titans and the Eldians will be free to live peacefully in Paradis and that was Eren's plan all along.

This is fucking amazing holy shit.... I don’t even know how the author plans to end this

Wtf.... a flying titan.. wait "falco" 🤦🏻‍♀️ no but still isn't this too abrupt like all of a sudden falco is a flying titan?! The last time he transformed he didn't show any signs of being a bird like titan?? How did those 3 think falco might be a flying titan? I guess we will get our answers in the next chapter.

For now I'm just so stressed over HOW THIS MANGA IS GONNA END!?@? I REALLY HOPE ITS A SATISFYING ENDING T^T

Fed-Kun's army
Falco coming in clutch. If best girl team is back in business, you know what that means. Round 2. The two living people who got closest to killing Eren, Annie and Gabi. Fulfill your desiny, take this second chance, and pop that genocidal psychopath once and for all.

Fed-Kun's army
@SpaceHina
If you don't read the manga, why waste your time on a place where people, some of whom have pretty strong opinions on the series and characters after following it for years, are talking about the 135th chapter? Just seems pointless to me.
Also if thats your tolerance for cringe, I'm surprised you've lasted this long here.

Users who are viewing this thread