Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 137 - Titans

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I call bullshit, Eren isn't dead. Mark my words, next chapter will have the biggest Uno reverse card in the series.

Ah yes, another retarded "nakama trumps all" fairytale style shonen ending. So good. 10/10 Isayama. I hope he enjoys scat because hordes of people will be shitting in his onsen now.

A controversial ending is a good one imo. Hope that Eren has a plan going forward, but we'll find out in the next chapter. Thanks for the TL!

Eren did nothing wrong.
This is just a bait chapter.
We will see truth next month.
Two chapters left, a lot of content.
Don't cut off supply of my copium yet.

Dex-chan lover
@TakeiDaloui If they kill all the colossal titans, then nothing would change. People would be like "Hey, they no longer have literal walking nuclear weapons on their side, it will be easier to exterminate them".

Double-page supporter
man the story was ab the essence of survival and living ever since the beginning wat do people even want

@Ryomi
Regardless of the bait and switch and if it does happen, the writing has gone down hill so fucking badly that it honestly ruined the ending whatever it is going to be. Isayama butchered all the alliance characters just so they can wank Armin as the savior of humanity. Some savior he is. He hasn't done shit since his sacrifice in Shiganshina.

Dex-chan lover
@Ryomi Oh I do agree somewhat. I think as long as the colossal titans are around then they will always be feared, which won't help relations, but equally when they are removed then the Eldians lost their strongest card and only card to play in this world, as I said before in my previous post.
It's a terrible situation to be in regardless of which decision is taken, because neither deals with all the hatred sent their way.

@anon259 yeah, I agree with you on that front. It doesn't matter even if this turns out to be just a bait cause writing was bad(imo) for so long and ending won't change that. It's ruined already.

There's no way the ending will be so anticlimactic like this after all these mind-blowing plot. I believe Isayama will give us one of the best ending in the manga history. Just like Code Geass mind-blowing ending. (I mean not exactly the same as Code Geass but the same level of ending)

It's bullshit but considering how bad were the last 5-6 chapters I can't say I'm surprised, just disappointed

Dex-chan lover
If this ends with the Eldians and the rest of the world making peace, I'll call bullshit. Yes, the world was almost destroyed, but without Eren, and the developing of technology, the Eldians are doomed to death eventually. There will be no reason for the Marleyans or the other nations not to wipe off Paradise. There's a hundreds of years old hatred, that can't be solved with a happy-go shounen bullshit move. So yes, they stopped the rumbling, they saved a lot of lives, but they have fucked themselves in the ass ultimately.

CKN

Dex-chan lover
Even if eldia survives, eren has completely destroyed countless lives and countries beside marley. I cant seem to think that this move is only going to be short term as hatred for the eldian people can intensify. Of course, the fear of the giant titans might stop that but the story seems to ride on that everything is alright

Users who are viewing this thread