Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku

is there really romance in it ? cause i remember this manga not being tagged as one

The MC is fantastically ignorant and severely lacks common sence but theyre an adorable killing machine ... Big fan, would recommend

I'm not sure about this one. The premise is neat, but I'm curious how there's going to be any character growth out the cute little psychopath the authors created.

I like this a lot because it's using shoujo art format to showcase a non-friendly shoujo-art case of adventure, murder, gore and military might. Like yay this is what I love about this entire premise as it feels like the storyline is a black stallion going freaking crazy while the shoujo-art is the rider and it's whole world is shaking because of the dark horse. Overall yaay big fan and great to see another chappy out.
(つ✧ω✧)つ(つ≧▽≦)つ

The girl who ate a death God is....
You're better off reading that one if you like this premise it's much more fleshed out, sadly it's a light novel but it's fully translated and well loved though. The other 'the girl who-' series are good too.

But this is still nice anyway and thanks for the translation!

is there really romance in there ? ive read 3 chapters and it doesnt seems like it

Dex-chan lover
Olivia reminds me of Edith in the webnovel of https://mangadex.org/title/34605/release-that-witch

@nyaasar so sorry about that just saw your comment, i have been enjoying her majesty's swarm ill check out the rest. Thank you so much for the recommendations.

Users who are viewing this thread