Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku

Dex-chan lover
This isn’t dropped right? Imagine just got busy with stuff? Cause I sure want more so bad :p

MLO

I kinda wanna see her fail & get a arm or leg cut off. The way she just brushes off people that trained most their life's makes it feel like a rich girl going around with her fathers money well rubbing it in the face of someone that worked their way up the top by themselves with blood sweat & tears & all that only for them to get kicked down & onto the streets with nothing by some naive brat that thinks of you as a toy that just broke just never feels good. I don't know maybe I'm just overanalyzing it but that's how I feel.

Dex-chan lover
Has that "romance" tag always been there and I totally missed it since a whole year?

@MLO I get the feeling she wouldn't actually care that much if her am got cut off. Goddamn death itself trained her, I don't think she'll miss a limb that much

losing interest in this this, the whole thing is basically "hey, isn't it funny to see a little girl kill a bunch of people?"

Hell yeah we back With the OP bishoujo knight MH cant wait for next update already 😖😖😖

Why do you read if you dislike her attitudes, I mean I get what you mean but, seriously, what do you expect from a girl who was raised by a death god ?

Hmm lemme guess why he's gone... Cuz' she's the new god of death. I mean she got them weapon that has qualities of a god of death's weapon and is instructed to go to a kingdom and work as a knight where war will soon begin and where do you get most souls... AT WAR. That or he wants her to kill people so he can gather souls but I doubt that. BUT REMEMBER! THAT'S JUST A THEORY, A MANGA THEORY.

"I'm not a monster, I'm Olivia"

In all the years ive been watching anime and reading LN/WN and manga, ive never had a waifu before Olivia..

Group Leader
should i do an italian translation of this manga?

secondo voi, dovrei fare una traduzione italiana di questa?

Yeah I still don't get why the romance tag is there, even in the Web novel
The only hints of romance I have seen are that Claudia might be in love with Ashton
and this is pretty late in the story.
The light novel page in novelupdates straight up doesn't even have the romance tag, althought the web novel (also in novelupdates) page does for some reason. Guess just a mistag that got carried over?

Users who are viewing this thread