Full Clearing Another World under a Goddess with Zero Believers - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Makoto Takatsuki Forms a Special Party II

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

@um3i a deep gash in the leg can be a lot of damage, depending on what is cut (sinews, arteries etc), and the claws of this griffon definitely look able to do a lot

MC actually started to lose his emotions in the web novel, using clear mind all the time is also not recommended by a lot of people

Dex-chan lover
@B3ll3r0ph0nt3s if you look at the page where she was hit then showing her scratch it wasn't even drawn like it was cut more like someone whipped her with a stick.

Dex-chan lover
He should have raised his evasion to 50 points, and then he could have learned heal, and then become the eavasion healer.

Dex-chan lover
Lucy was so adorable and lovely here in manga.
In WN, i think her vibes over there is not on par on the vibes of Lucy here....

Well [Clear Mind] can reduce pain.
Well intense pain can steal your consciousness, but it's not like he won't die if his body is still on fire though.

Double-page supporter
What's with him saying he's used water magic for years? He has been in that world barely over a year.

Dex-chan lover
Are people saying this manga is going to go the same way as Lonely Attack on a Different World, with over sexualized skills and such?

If so, I’ll drop it right now. I was actually enjoying this, but if the MC is going to be a sex fiend with a harem that gets off on his powers, I’m out.

Dex-chan lover
@Sparky_ don't worry this one isn't like the with the creation magic, where he gives lolis violent orgasms by magically massaging their uteruses. It's mostly just implied in this one that he gave them some kind of orgasm, but only when he digs in deep to use very high level magic with their mana. I think the thing that was really skipped here, is that he didn't catch on fire in the wn, he burned from the inside out, luckily not fatally.

@Sparky_
It won't, it's just synchronization and it rarely happens, but what's the problem with the sexualized skills in "Lonely Attack on a Different World"? Lonely attack is an 18+ erotic novel. Technically, the lack of sexualization in the manga until now that is the actual problem.

@BOTMAN
To me it sounds more stupid removing sexual things for no reason. Even more so when it has plot relevance later on. And sexualization has its relevance in the story even in the context of harem,
like with his friend, due to politics, being basically reduced to a breeding horse for nobles wanting to get the Light hero bloodline. And he's also not allowed to ever see his own children. With most of his life being reduced to basically fighting, training, fucking without rest.
And for f*cks sake, contrary to many other works, the people involved are adults, they're not school age teens anymore by the time the stroy begins. Makoto should be almost 20 by now.

Removing sexualization just for the sake of it it's stupid. Makes me remember of Maken no Daydreamer where the protagonist is an incubus that needs sex to survive, but in the manga they kept the race but removed the sex or mentions of it. Removing sexualization to the point where the elf gets demoted from his girlfriend with whom they have a normal sexual relationship, to a simple friend in the manga. So her jealous when other women hit him, instead of natural, ends up making her look like possessive and crazy.
----------------------
edit: my cursing wasn't at anyone in particular, it was just cursing for cursing sake, just a expression of exclamation. Please do not take it as anything trying to offend.

Dex-chan lover
@Rafaelrgm

Oh, I have no problems with "Lonely Attack". I understood it was going that way from the beginning.

For this manga, I have no past information on the story, so I came in completely spoiler free on what's going to happen. After reading these first few chapters (maybe I'll reread because it's been a while), there has been no indication at all of any sexualizing of the plot and I was actually enjoying the storyline so far as a good isekai with maybe a little romance developing between the fire mage and MC. I'm not going to judge anyone on their manga preferences, because I have my own, but if I want to read smut or a story where the MC has powers that "overstimulate" his harem, then I may as well read H.

On another note, does anyone have any good recommendations for isekai that is romance, no harem? That genre interests me way more, but unfortunately 95% of isekai is harem.

Dex-chan lover
@Sparky_ Well, it's not exactly too much like typical isekai, but the villainess stories usually count. Some have a harem thing going on, but most are love triangles at worst, and usually not even that.

This is an anthology of the archetype, with plenty of recommendation in the translator pages, if you're interested. (Skip the first chapter though. It's a really bad start, and you miss mothing since each chapter is a oneshot.)
https://mangadex.org/title/41728/though-i-may-be-a-villainess-i-ll-show-you-i-can-obtain-happiness

Users who are viewing this thread