Shinju no Nectar - Ch. 33 - Kai and Grey

Not sure why I am so into a story that revolves on breastfeeding but I do.

Dex-chan lover
And now we wait again.
I really wanna know what the pretty boy prince is all about 'cause I get some real weird vibes from him.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, those last few pages were just so out of tone with the rest before it. 😝

Who were those two girls at the end, again?

Dex-chan lover
i don't understand... how did MC carry such MASSIVE balls like that? a few teaching jobs at cram schools can't just gave him that much confidence and charisma.

oh i guess them bloods are being abused as an ecstasy

Well, the cram school teaching didn't give him the confidence, just the background. The constant danger and threats he's faced coming to the new world gave him them balls.

Dex-chan lover
Boi, Kai is wearing his persona with more and more easy, i don't remember the last time i have such well constructed moment such as that confrontation with Richard, generally isekai MCs threaten others using only force but here Kai masterfully used their standings as a military.

@PandaMoni The girl pleasuring herself is one of those that killed Arlo ( i think she is the one with the triangle birthmark ), the other is Ligia's sister, i think she is her sister her age somewhats checks but it hasn't been confirmed.

Dex-chan lover
looks like artist forgot real grey had pointy ears

e: at least on pg 7 he did

Dex-chan lover
Of course tha mask will feel heavy, think of all the boob that smothered that mug.

Users who are viewing this thread