Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Ch. 42 - Two Covert Operations

Group Leader
All the characters have weirdly lean body and small heads
Ehhh bro? Allllll the characters? All the men (besides Mizet and Henry) are full-on beefcakes. I mean Rick posing and that one tiny panel where they were walking to the baths? I was like whew. And we've seen Blowstone is just inordinately stacked. Though if you mean just the women, I'd agree there. Angelica, Lynette, and now Ark all seem so tiny despite the fact that they're apparently constantly training their body. Let's get a muscle lady up in here

Contributor
she has bigger booba then expected. Not gonna lie but I’ll never dislike the scene where it turns out a character that was shown as a guy is actually a girl. Charlotte from IS is my favorite example of this and Char is best girl of IS

That was done right. Charlotte came of as a boy with girlish looks. And damn of a surprise when we saw her real body. Charlotte is also my favorite girl from IS.

What is this "IS" you speak of?

Dex-chan lover
i imagined lynette would also have been with angelica and ark ready to beat their ass for peeping

Dex-chan lover
Two pair of nice tits met with 3 questionable dicks. Cant wait how the next chapter unveils 😅

Dex-chan lover
zRDKT6R.png

Dex-chan lover
What is this "IS" you speak of?
One of the worst harem series that has some of the best harem heroines.
Houki - Japanese, long split pony tail wearing childhood friend. Big booba (Cat. 6), typical tsundere. Not upfront with her feelings yet gets mad when MC is being flirted on by other girls leading to attacking MC. Biggest try-hard, most often damsel in distress due to her being a try-hard. Attacks MC for mistakes that lead to fanservice. Attacks MC for her own mistakes that lead to fanservice. (3/10)

Cecilia - British, long hair with 2 mini drills. Big booba (Cat. 5), starts arrogant but quickly gets humbled and becomes a cheerly airhead. Upfront with feelings, cute personality, dreadful cook. Would gladly welcome MC towards her body, mostly unfazed by fanservice. (7/10)

Lingyin (Rin) - Chinese, long twin tail wearing childhood friend. Small booba (Cat. 2), yandere. Mix between being upfront and being tsundere. Often attacks MC and/or other heroines for anything. Has fang, so you know....plus point. (4/10)

Charlotte (Char) - French, medium pony tail. Introduced as a boy. Medium booba (Cat. 4), best arse. As both guy and later when revealed as a girl super supportive of MC and even some of the harem members. Tries to be upfront with her feelings, but dense MC be dense. Doesn't punish MC for mistakes she made that leads to fanservice, not physical when MC mistakes. (10/10)

Laura - German, long hair. Second boyish character. Small booba (Cat. 1), mostly serious. Introduced as first antagonist do to her respect for MC's sister and hatred towards him. Afterwards falls for MC, becomes the series cutest character. Does not care about being seen naked, openly tries to seduce MC, openly claims MC as her wife. Her and Char pretty much become the best of friends with Char acting like a big sister to her. All of her relationship advice is given to her by her 2nd in command who is a hardcore otaku....thus useless. (9/10)

Tatenashi - Russian, short hair. Side heroine. Medium booba (Cat. 4). Smart and scheming. Totally open sexually. (8/10)

Kanzashi - Russian, short hair with glasses. Small booba ( Cat. 2) Disappointing heroine.....Tatenashi's little sister. (1/10)

Maya - Short hair with glasses. Huge booba (Cat. 8), airheaded teacher. Wish she was the glasses heroine, sadly just a side heroine. (8/10)

Chifuyu - Short hair, MC's older sister. Medium booba (Cat. 4) Very close to MC near the point of incest, super serious badass sister. Puts all the heroines in place when she needs to. The final boss for the heroines. Badass. (7/10)

Tabane - Long hair, Houki's older sister. Huge booba (Cat. 7), possibly lesbo. Very close to Chifuyu, absolutely crazy, genius inventor, love to sexually harass those she like. Playful badass. Voiced by Yukarin. Not a heroine in the least, but just wanted to add her to the list. (9/10)

Dex-chan lover
Houki - Japanese, long split pony tail wearing childhood friend. Big booba (Cat. 6), typical tsundere. Not upfront with her feelings yet gets mad when MC is being flirted on by other girls leading to attacking MC. Biggest try-hard, most often damsel in distress due to her being a try-hard. Attacks MC for mistakes that lead to fanservice. Attacks MC for her own mistakes that lead to fanservice. (3/10)

Cecilia - British, long hair with 2 mini drills. Big booba (Cat. 5), starts arrogant but quickly gets humbled and becomes a cheerly airhead. Upfront with feelings, cute personality, dreadful cook. Would gladly welcome MC towards her body, mostly unfazed by fanservice. (7/10)

Lingyin (Rin) - Chinese, long twin tail wearing childhood friend. Small booba (Cat. 2), yandere. Mix between being upfront and being tsundere. Often attacks MC and/or other heroines for anything. Has fang, so you know....plus point. (4/10)

Charlotte (Char) - French, medium pony tail. Introduced as a boy. Medium booba (Cat. 4), best arse. As both guy and later when revealed as a girl super supportive of MC and even some of the harem members. Tries to be upfront with her feelings, but dense MC be dense. Doesn't punish MC for mistakes she made that leads to fanservice, not physical when MC mistakes. (10/10)

Laura - German, long hair. Second boyish character. Small booba (Cat. 1), mostly serious. Introduced as first antagonist do to her respect for MC's sister and hatred towards him. Afterwards falls for MC, becomes the series cutest character. Does not care about being seen naked, openly tries to seduce MC, openly claims MC as her wife. Her and Char pretty much become the best of friends with Char acting like a big sister to her. All of her relationship advice is given to her by her 2nd in command who is a hardcore otaku....thus useless. (9/10)

Tatenashi - Russian, short hair. Side heroine. Medium booba (Cat. 4). Smart and scheming. Totally open sexually. (8/10)

Kanzashi - Russian, short hair with glasses. Small booba ( Cat. 2) Disappointing heroine.....Tatenashi's little sister. (1/10)

Maya - Short hair with glasses. Huge booba (Cat. 8), airheaded teacher. Wish she was the glasses heroine, sadly just a side heroine. (8/10)

Chifuyu - Short hair, MC's older sister. Medium booba (Cat. 4) Very close to MC near the point of incest, super serious badass sister. Puts all the heroines in place when she needs to. The final boss for the heroines. Badass. (7/10)

Tabane - Long hair, Houki's older sister. Huge booba (Cat. 7), possibly lesbo. Very close to Chifuyu, absolutely crazy, genius inventor, love to sexually harass those she like. Playful badass. Voiced by Yukarin. Not a heroine in the least, but just wanted to add her to the list. (9/10)
Char and Laura are my two favorites of Ichika's harem members.

Dex-chan lover
She didn't sneak into the baths, Angelica isn't a dense idiot and figured out that Ark is a girl immediately. She just kept her mouth shut to keep Ark from getting kicked out for hiding her identity.
No, I don't remember her finding him out. I think she's just a perverted shotacon~!
Also, still stupid for both of them to bath publicly in the males bath.

Contributor
{sees finished door-patch in the wall}

<deadpan>Yes. That's much less obvious than a thread caught in the barbed wire. Silly me.</deadpan>
Look, if someone sees a strand of cloth on the wire they're going to immediately realise that someone infiltrated the compound, but they would never expect someone to actually make a door through the wall, it's too absurd, no way it could be real, must be a prank.
It is perfectly camouflaged.

---
After reading the later comments having been too impatient to reply without checking I realise that I and @azhuresky are of kindred mind....

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yes. We totally didn't know Ark was a girl. :wooow: I'm glad they didn't prolong that though, as all that's left was to spell it out for us.

Dex-chan lover

I agree with these ratings. Except maybe Laura, which I don't like as much.

Dex-chan lover
ive been watching hentai in mangadex too much that i didnt notice i saw nipples there

Dex-chan lover
I agree with these ratings. Except maybe Laura, which I don't like as much.
Honestly, if it was Laura pre harem and immediately after she joined....I would totally agree (1/10) pre harem and (2/10) when she suddenly turned 180. My rating is pretty much based on end of anime Laura, who is far cuter and mellowed than when she appeared. She really the only one with significant character development. Houki stays Houki, Rin stays Rin, Cecilia stays Cecilia (not a bad thing), Char somehow gets better (when she already started top tier).

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, if it was Laura pre harem and immediately after she joined....I would totally agree (1/10) pre harem and (2/10) when she suddenly turned 180. My rating is pretty much based on end of anime Laura, who is far cuter and mellowed than when she appeared. She really the only one with significant character development. Houki stays Houki, Rin stays Rin, Cecilia stays Cecilia (not a bad thing), Char somehow gets better (when she already started top tier).
I only read the manga, didn't bother with anime. She does indeed get somewhat better. But I don't like pettankos to start with. =P

Angelica is fucking ON POINT with her tsukkome in this chapter. Been a while since I've howled this much at a chapter in a manga lololol Every single retort she gives just makes the scene all the more hilarious with how serious everyone else is. XD This mangaka never fails to disappoint, both with tsukkome dialogue and R E A C T I O N F A C E S!

Users who are viewing this thread