Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - An Offer to the One who Fought Back

Aggregator gang
Really admirable though. He did not give up on his dream no matter what happened.

Double-page supporter
that piece of tech that notified him about the skill acquisition is probably the akashic record

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, it's that thing where a manga tries to sell Hard Work(tm) then it turns out the MMC was super-talented and unique from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
From most of the comments it's like those people didn't even read till now!
He can not use this power during the exam! So everything he achieved is by hard work! All the time during his grueling training he was told he's doing the bare minimum! The skill is not an "asspull" or "deus ex machina"(please google the definition of those terms so you don't embarrass yourself in future discussions) since it was mentioned before about him having an OP skill, that's the reason the group even took him as an apprentice!
If there's more you don't understand, feel free to ask! I will explain this so complicated plot... :pepela:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Haven't read a nice fantasy adventure chapter like this for a while that I almost shed a tear. Lots of trash manga I've consumed made me numb from turning my brain off a lot of times :nyoron:

He can not use this power during the exam! So everything he achieved is by hard work! All the time during his grueling training he was told he's doing the bare minimum!
Correct. I'm reminded of Boku no Hero Academia where while Deku (the MC) got lucky with the skill, he still needed to work out his body to be worthy of it. One of the differences though is that Rick here skipped the training arc, and most authors have a hard time writing an "OP MC at the start of the story". Hope this remains entertaining even after a while.

Dex-chan lover
This is stupid, you mean to say his special ability can defeat and explode a dragon in 1 hit and somehow until now it never activated until he somehow survives as a normal person being blown into buildings and everything. He should have been deader then a doorknob.

So cringe at people calling him Saitama and OP with stupid plots and etc. Totally have short-term memory, bad attitude and illiteracy.
Since the start of the manga, we see mc trained to the point he actually died. He trained to punch in special space-time magic, which I assume something like 24 hours in there = 1 hours irl. Meaning he trained way more than 2 years.
During his fights in current time, he never used that 1 hit KO skill once.
And you know what, calling him Saitama isn't wrong. Because similar to Saitama who also trained himself to half dead so many times until he achieves that strength. Not some cheat power appears out of nowhere.

This.. bruh, mc u already facing life and death situation. So from where the f that unconfident act in the first chapter. Pls author..

Dex-chan lover
I like it.
I hope the skill has a huge drawback though because if he can just use it again and again he will just be OP and his training would feel meaningless. Also, to defeat a dragon without actually training is too absurd but if it had a huge drawback it can be acceptable.

So skill activated when he (or someone dear to him) is about getting wrecked?
It's a good thing it manifested right now.

Users who are viewing this thread