Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Two Men Averted Their Eyes From Reality

This chapter was quite good, unlike the one before. 😊

Dex-chan lover
This chapter.
Oi!
Oi!
...Oi!

Butler: "If they interfere, they'll be disposed of. "

Proceeds to perfectly describe the godly S ranks in front of him. You know, the ones he said will be disposed of.

The writing is really, really bad. After this chapter, MC doesn't have an excuse to think he's weak.

Dex-chan lover
At least that dumb butler was smart enough to stop. Thanks for the translations, can't wait for tomorrow and the rest afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
I will pretend I didn't see some fantasy dude wield modern assault riffle.

Aggregator gang
Wise butler rofl.
Also with that kind of outfit, that dwarf is isekai-ed person, I call it now, well actually I had that feeling From the start, but that gun just confirms it.

Okay, using assault riffle in fantasy world/setting.....
Im out guys, i will drop that shit

Dex-chan lover
Why... whyyy... its a magical fantasy setting and you, instead of drawing a magical looking gun like a flintlock with all sorts of magical attachments or i dont fucking know, anything besides a modern gun would've been not so damn offputting. What a turn off.

Not to fking mention that in this chapters mc SOMEHOW has Common Sense again? To my predictions only to lose it again the next chapter. Fking god damn it.

lololol it's became more interesting, i really glad i find this series. good work.

I had a feeling that Lynette (the dark elf) was apart of the S-Class. After what she did in the last chapter and that on Page 12 one of the 'Orichalcum Fist' looks like her. I'm sure I'm correct. Best Girl right there.

Dex-chan lover
no wonder mc kept feeling scared of people that are strong. he just fear they are like his teachers

@Hollow7F
hmm you 're right, if things goes like this it's not worth enduring this.. i'm not even asking for a cold blooded mc or some reverse extreme.
i sometime wonder how japanese authors can have this kind of ideas, this isn't low self esteem at this point it's straight up giving up on oneself and the next step is either hanging yourself or shoot yourself.
anyway thanks for the info man o/

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread