Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Face of a Changed Man

wow 1st time our mc is pissed and actually prepared to beat the shit out of someone

Dex-chan lover
@Cennekie Because most of the time they don't have real combat experience, or like in "peerless dad" they think that everybody is on the same level as top dogs.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this a monthly manga? The kid breaking the 4th wall with the two month joke is the kind of humour i enjoy

Aggregator gang
If this is a monthly release, pretty funny 4th wall joke at the start haha

Dex-chan lover
I REALLY hope he puts the beat down on Hail's smug face & not falter back into his low self esteem personality after facing him. Thanks for the double release & translations.

Double-page supporter
I suppose if you've got 6 good chapters in a row, your 7th is destined to be a flop.

Dex-chan lover
I really do hope Rick realizes his own power when he takes down Heil. Dunno how much longer I can take him being oblivious to his own power. Dude was trained by a S rank party for F's sake

Dex-chan lover
It just occurred to me that the elf on the cover is supposed to be his maid( / orichalcum fist member) here. Looks like a completely different skin color on the cover than a screentone like the one used in the manga is usually meant to represent.

Dex-chan lover
I really do hope Rick realizes his own power when he takes down Heil. Dunno how much longer I can take him being oblivious to his own power. Dude was trained by a S rank party for F's sake

I'm sure there will be some weird fuckup again, that will make him think he won with luck. ngl, the premise is getting kinda old within just a few chapters. Especially when he doubts himself even when S-ranks are telling him he is strong. For someone in his 30s he lacks any common sense...

im glad we have lynete to say those word. butt if this i dontknowimstrong stupid shit keep goin, ill give up on this series.

Users who are viewing this thread