Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan - Ch. 49 - Berry Soda

Dex-chan lover
As with last time, Shimoda's expression in the last panel that features her is a little hard to read, but I find this one not so much wistful as ... uncertain, I think. And I'm not sure what she has to be uncertain about ...

Isn't she just jealous? Like only I want to be special to ayari but I want her to have friends at school but she can only love me kinda feel

Yea it's a dumb thing I think the author will try to put in a misunderstanding event.. I hope I'm wrong

Group Leader
Regarding Shimoda's expression, since the little sis was seeing saying "Who's that?" I just took it as her thinking the same about her.

Double-page supporter
It's just pride mixed with a touch of loneliness. There won't be a dramatic misunderstanding, this isn't the series for that. Also Sachi has already gone through the jealousy phase with Nao around chapter 26.
If anyone's gonna have a jealousy arc it's gonna be Eri over Sachi's interactions with Ayari.

"Requiring masks for food prep is sure to rise in the future"
When did this chapter release in JP? Cause hoo boy.

Aggregator gang
"conveying with their bodies what words can't express"

Hmmm... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Group Leader
I'm just a little confused. I don't remember things too far back, but who is the little girl?
I checked a few chapters, but I don't want to reread the series just yet to find out

Fed-Kun's army
Having to reread bits and comments pointing out from earlier chapters-

Chapter 31- Rina appears, Eri says its her little sister.
Chapter 1- Eri says she has no siblings.

Not that it really matters but it's very confusing. Author mistake?

Users who are viewing this thread