Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man - Vol. 10 Ch. 45 - Festa

Double-page supporter
The school is the Tokyo Imperial Palace and Garden lol

Also, 15 whole minutes of JACK IN?? Count me in!

Dex-chan lover
@Thirtyfour it got dropped by a different group and it wasn't touched for months until dropout took it and after that there was some months apart between chapter releases.
One instance of a 5 month apart too but I guess this dump of chapters made it up for it lol

Double-page supporter
ok im in love with subaru sensei now, takes some real balls to risk shiori swaying neon hearth and shes making her lisent for her sake, thats a good teacher right there, shes spartan as fuck but a great teacher.

insanely intense. ive been binging this since yesterday, and whoo. not a line skipped, which is really rare for me - every word got me hooked (my god, thank you for such a wonderful job on the tl).

the story is super engaging, the art and its impact is breathtaking. more adjectives, blablabla. just such a good intense read.

can't wait for what's to come, so many arcs are waiting to happen!!!

holy crap my heart was pounding the whole chapter, next one's gonna make me piss myself for sure... thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
i wish this could be picked up for an anime, but the likeness rights would prevent it. sad we wont see this next chapter animated with music.

Dex-chan lover
@buffalosauce
I definitely wanna try doing a manga motion video to recordings of some of the liscensed music someday. Even if we can't get a proper anime this is a series that needs to be mixed with music.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I can HEAR the sticks clacking together on that last page. I can feel that solid sound reverberating through the crowded stadium. The visuals on display here are so striking my mind can just fill in the blanks so easily.

God I love this emotional edging so much, keeps me in my seat every update I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

Users who are viewing this thread