Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - One For All

Dex-chan lover
You guys are the true MVPs, thanks for the chapter!

Also, I really hope Isuzu does resign, as they finally found their sound without her (even though it was thanks to her)

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for picking up this Dropout, one of my favorite mangos.

WHAT THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR PICKING THIS UP OMG IM ON MY KNEES FOR CONSISTENT RELEASES, thank you thank you thank you!

THANK YOU SO MUC FOR THE CHAPTER! I thought that it wouldn't get picked up again and was thinking of taking it off of my reading list when I saw you gave us a chapter. Thank you!

THANK YOU FOR THE RELEASE!!

Also since I saw no one mention it; as a reed player you go through a box testing out the reeds and if you're lucky, one will work for you. I'm not a reed player but I have friends who are! The struggle to find a good reed is real.

Group Leader
Yooooo! Nice! I worked on this series for years, but had a lot of trouble finding translators who were able to stick with it. I'm very glad to see it picked up again, and I think the new team is doing a great job.

Godbless your heart dropout! This was my favorite sleeper manga and I'm happy its back!

Dex-chan lover
The absolute best music manga is finally getting translated again and i couldn't be happier. Thanks so much for this dropout!!

Users who are viewing this thread