Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man - Vol. 8 Ch. 33 - Isuzu Akane

aww yiss more shiori experience!
thank you for keeping this series alive guys <3

YES PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING!!! I AIN'T EVEN THAT FAMILIAR WITH JIMMY HENDRIX BUT I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH!!!!

Please keep this series up, this is the good stuff and its only gotten better

Double-page supporter
omg this is getting so deep 😭 this manga is really beautiful i love it so much

THANK YOU SO MUCH DROPOUT PLS KEEP IT UP YALL GUYS GOAT SAVING THIS BEAUTIFUL SERIES

Dex-chan lover
Subaru may be an awful person, but she is an excellent music teacher, spartan lessons do work, kinda reminds me of my trombone teach

@Merllemon 'Jack in' is the name of the song

HOLY DAMN

TO THINK THAT TIDDY TEACHER ACTUALLY??? TAUGHT??? HER PROPERLY (EVEN IF OUT OF SPITE AHAHAHAH)

AMD HOW TIDDY TEACHER IS SOMEHOW UNINTENTIONALLY PRAISING SHIORI'S SONG LIKE ???

OH GOD TBH I THOUGHT SAX GIRL WAS GONNA QUIT AJCJAOKCKA I GOT WORRIED AHAHAHAHAH

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE

Double-page supporter
I FUCKING WANT TO HEAR THE ARRANGEMENT OF HERs NOW IN ANIME/MV FORM GDI

NIB

Dex-chan lover
You can see the difference between talent (Blue Giant) and perseverance (Shiori Experience) with this manga. Amazing chapter.
Thank you so much Dropout.

subaru actually gave real advice ngl, but she's still an awful teacher in the sense that she doesn't cultivate talent and potential, and while she's honest about her critiques and probably gives out some of the best and fr fr advice that's needed in the music industry, the fact that she's unable to properly upbring students is what fails her as a teacher and makes her wasteful of possibilities.

anyways i'm so attached to all of them omg

Users who are viewing this thread