Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - Sound

Contributor
if i dont upload within the next week, I WILL EAT A BOOT (don't mark my words).

@AgentKuga, my thought is Classical and chamber music is for brain, it took to heaven, but (well played) rock music is for guts, blood, and for that side of yourself nobody would come to light.
And, of course, thanks a lot for the translation

Aggregator gang
Thanks for this chapter. I bought the books for it but they are in Japanese even so this scene was so epic. Now with context it’s epic and more so touching

Fed-Kun's army
I think I said this already but that female teacher is like the music teacher from Whiplash

Also that panel in pg. 42 of the music playing is just breathtaking

Also also I WANT TO HEAR THAT FKING SONG NOW!

Its always a good idea to broaden your horizon... And classical music can be used for the good of mankind.. .. Here a tribute to Keith Flint by the kaleidoscope orchestra https://youtu.be/h7Xz1J5tmGs

god i really wish this could get an anime adaptation or a drama cd. anything to be able to hear music and sound with the art

Double-page supporter
That shockwave effect on that panel with the ensemble was great.

Double-page supporter
Such a good chapter, the way they showed the girl waking up several times, it was amazing. It's nice to see good manga still around

Dex-chan lover
I never want this to get an adaptation. It would take a genius composer to write music for this series that would have us feel as compelled as the characters do when they listen to the created music here.

Users who are viewing this thread