Shishunki-chan no Shitsukekata

Dex-chan lover
@zero777 his previous works were published in seinen magazines, this one in comic rex, a shounen magazine. in short, there won't ever be nipples in the magazine version. gotta wait for the tankobon.

@Galder Nahh...i don't really mind if there nipps or not in this kind type of story, i just want to know what does he do for revenge after taking all the rage to the queen..

Dex-chan lover
next chapter is out in September

e6256cE.png

Translations seem to be little off from what I've seen on raws but nonetheless good job.

Fed-Kun's army
Was liking this a lot, but after that 5th chapter I’m REALLY worried it’s gonna devolve either into some really messy drama
Either MC x Stepmom or Heroine x Senpai imo both would lead to really bad situations at some point
OR worse it’ll end up with MC pushed around by everything around him. Idk how to feel anymore D:

I thought, this seems like Okusama ga seito kaichou, then i checked the mangaka, well it's same mangaka, no wonder they're alike.

wtf, happen to ch5? did the mangaka mistaken it to a doujinshi? An ntr-like and a yuri, the hell happened after the authors break?

Users who are viewing this thread