Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - Valley Of The Dead

Fed-Kun's army
The Sage, Dwight

images

Dex-chan lover
I'm really interested in this small cast of characters. MC and his main heroine along with a hunter of some sorts? (who's a dude which is the most surprising part), a skeleton ghoul of who I'm assuming to the the demon lord or the demon lords pet. And the demon that probably gave him the power of necromancy in the first place

The one who I'm most interested to see develop is the archer because dear lord. Every other world story has a story of only girls and one male. But now its time to see what a male side character will be like when they're not drooling for his dick

There's nothing more satisfying than a revenge story done right. Let's see if this one can pull it off. The lack of a harem tag is a good start.

Burn the world, sage. Burn it all.

"And you will pay for your sins with death" by the king is a peculiar phrase, if not an accidental mistake of the original and/or translation: being killed as punishment for something is "paying with your life". By that logic, "paying with death" would imply the opposite, and exactly what happens to the MC: his "ability" to die gets taken from him; that, by extension, would imply the king knowing about things to come. All that remains is to tie in the fact that

the Hero was not raised along with every other corpse, possibly indicating that, by whatever mysterious laws of the world, she is not considered truly "dead" and thus cannot be raised.

However unlikely, what a twist (and foreshadowing) that would be based on merely one word.

Users who are viewing this thread