Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
Also remember that at this point the guy is mainly the very miasma and not the skelly. This is quite good explanation of how he got the skills, power and how he became mad. It's all because thousands upon thousands souls have marged with his own to create this "existance" with his soul being dominant one. Or at least that's how I understood it from the previous chapters and how undead work in other series/medias.
And as for the Bull-boi - MC reduced all the undead into pure magic/miasma and reconstructed it as another being. Dunno why it took this form but the goofy look comes from strange perspective since he's looking much better (proportional) on the cover.

Skeleton just got created and is asking if the skeleton before it is it's creator. We got a smart one here lads 🤭

@Solipsist
So basically: "The demon-lord method is flawed, I experienced it first hand. There is no such thing as peace."
And then: "The only logical conclusion is that I must be the demon lord!!!"

That isn't how I interpreted what he was saying. He's saying an external threat unifies people who would otherwise fight with each other, but the heroine and her group, including him, were so powerful they made that external threat less significant, eventually getting rid of it entirely. And then all the problems returned. Ergo, you need a more powerful external threat which can't be defeated in order to maintain that unification. It's overly simplistic and naive, but logically sound for what he's feeding into the process.

This could still be interesting, but we haven't really seen enough yet to be sure.

@wankerLin

I would argue that the fact the world immediately turned on itself made any sacrifice she intended to matter pointless. Her life didn't bring peace, nor did her death. Everything she was fighting for never actually existed. Morally she might be laudable, but pragmatically she's irrelevant.

So in conclusion, the world needs a necessary evil to stop humans from shooting themselves in teh foot when they are bored. Legit.

Dex-chan lover
Good to know he won't just become a mindless murderer who wants revenge.

I find the MC interesting so far, however, I hope he will be more than just a simple skeleton and don a unique appearance.

Also, I hope we get some new type of undead monsters, not just the usual D&D based ones.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

But could you stop using Demon Lord, it just lacks impact. Also, the boss's generals and lieutenants could be considered lords, but there is only one king.
Demon King is much more appropriate and cooler.

Aggregator gang
so far its an antihero mc that does evil things to evil people.

now will he go fang yuan route, or go soft saving lolis left and right while only attacking bad guys?

Users who are viewing this thread