Shokei Shoujo no Ikiru Michi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
She is so cool even though her beauty is kind of modest
Even though is about killing i feel more lighty than for exemple Akame ga Kill, maybe because the character had less psycho reaction

Aggregator gang
@icekatze
she both have dreams about killed children and pities guy for being summoned, so not that cold-hearted. they refer to some kind of disasters, so it's not baseless suspicion either

Double-page supporter
a deceitful murderer is just the perfect candidate for enemies to lovers

thank you so much for picking this up! please ignore the rude comments, i've heard great things about this series so i always wanted to read it and i'm sure i'm not the only one. we appreciate your work! i'm looking forward to the next chap. thanks again! :D

Fed-Kun's army
Is she bald? She must be bald right, imagine her bald head.

The fighting scene was pretty good, the ringing bell page especially

Thank you so much for chapter<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
@Dudley
It was my impression that her dreams were some sort of supernatural ability? She had the dream the morning prior to killing the guy, so it seems like that killing him wasn't the cause, but maybe his summoning was? Could be wrong about that though, was there maybe a time-skip?

Other people certainly caused disasters in the past, but totally normal people in real life have also caused disasters. And considering they talk about people being summoned in the very distant past, one wonders why the church hasn't come up with a way to just send them back or seal their powers instead of killing them. I mean, the kingdom had the knowledge to summon them pretty readily, and they have the knowledge of how to manipulate the power level of the power of guidance. So it seems like something is amiss, anyway.

Please someone explain to me about
What menou said "the one you called me is" — "such a monster that can't even be compared to me"

Below is what i interpret from that sentence :
"Me that you just called monster is" — "nothing compared to him (the dead guy who had been summoned)"

I'm doing translating from english to mine, so when i find a complicated sentence i got stuck by

Aggregator gang
@icekatze
she didn't see the guy in a dream - she talks about possibility that next time he will be there.
U33.jpg
we don't know how terrible disasters were to warrant killing on sight and as soon as boy found out that he has srtrong ability his dark thoughts came out. Actually, even before that.
of course, killing people because of possibility that they are evil is not okay, but I suggest waiting a bit.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the upload, this one will be very interesting and exciting to follow.

@Dudley However, she obviously can not see into their minds, therefore she just killed him based on her "judgement". "Every single otherworlder who has POG is dangerous, and has to be eliminated" is the way of her.

@Boeya as for you, that's far apart from the meaning of the sentence. It means that the "Kagerou" guy they compared to her is a complete monster that can't be compared to her. Has nothing to do with the dead guy, whose name is not mentioned yet.

Personal Opinion : She was cool, as just a murderer. However, her happy persona makes her very hard to relate, and unlikeable. It doesn't make it any better even if she shows sympathy for the people she has killed.
LN of this manga has gotten award, the manga will start getting interesting from now on, so stay tuned! (Don't wanna spoil anything, so this is probably the best i can type here)

@akashh thanks bro for your explaination
I see, so the meaning of "the one you called me" refer to the name he mentioned early which he guess that the true identity of the girl was kagerou

Dex-chan lover
@Dudley
Again, I could be wrong about this, but it was my impression that she didn't see the guy in her dreams because she was seeing the vision from his perspective. Unless there was a mirror, of course she wouldn't see him, but if she saw the next dream from the perspective of his classmate, then perhaps she would see him then.

@akashh
Thanks for assuaging some of my worries. 😋

I’m getting interested in the story, but I really don’t wanna wait another month. Has the novel been translated yet? I kinda just wanna go ahead and read that.

So I guess she's going to fall in love with the isekai girl ? Anyway that girl can't die cause she is in the cover.

Group Leader
@Slummy The novel hasn't been translated by anyone yet from what I know. As for waiting for another month, unfortunately, its up to 3 released chapter so far in Japan. So even if we were to release the third in several days, we would have to wait either way.

Users who are viewing this thread