Shokuba no onna no ko ni toushi suru hanashi - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Unpolished gyaru. Damn, this guy has good eyes for investment.

Do you know how weird and awkward it would look if a grown ass nigga jumped in the middle of a busy road like that.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
I've been waiting for something wholesome like this.

@deviatesfish
@MapleTreeWithAGun
And for those saying it's better if it's yuri, I don't blame y'all, it's your personal choice after all. But please, just refrain to speak things like sexuality preferences in this type of conversation where the target audience is pretty much clear (read: straight, no offense to anyone). It's a sensitive matter since this kinda thing will just make hateful comments appear. I agree with people saying that it's the same when you say "it's better if it's straight" in a gay manga, it's weird and will be hated, right?

And fun fact, I once read a really straight manga that has a yuri intrigue scene and I said I hated it in the comment section, and then I got roasted, and since then I knew that my speaking was sensitive for some people even when I said something like that in the right target audience manga and I don't wanna to say it again. And it's just the same with yours too, those comments are sensitive to some people and it's best for you to not speak it up publicly.

Users who are viewing this thread