Shoujo Junrei - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - What Form Does "Liking Something" Take?

Dex-chan lover
At least she understand she was in the wrong about liking something. I can't really blame her to be freaked out by our MC's love for her goddess tho, that's really heavy stuff right here. And what's the deal with the editor ? I mean what ? Are we really going in supernatural stuff or it's just a series of infortunate coincidences ?

Dex-chan lover
Liking something is nice. But uh, fanaticism is a whollllllllllllllle nother level of crazy.

"I wasn't the one who destroyed your book." That was unexpected. I wonder who did it then. I'm also glad she now fully gets why Mao wants to hide her identity; that it's less Mao trying to trick a friend and more so absolute terror at having even a fraction of that cultist obsession targeted at her.

As for the editor and the disasters. I'm still not really feeling it. I think the story works just fine without this weird, looming, supernatural element. Maybe it'll all gel together at the end, but at the moment, my attention instantly wanes whenever we switch to his shit.

Group Leader
ah jeeeez dying for someone else is a bit extreme there dontcha think bud?

Double-page supporter
Im not even sure what the editor's deal is tbh. Is it just that he wants to succeed in his job any way possible or is he really just a deranged lunatic that gets off making people think someone is god or something.

Aww I was hoping they dropped this dumb prophecy plotline since we hadn't seen it for a while. I really don't see it being good story-wise.
Glad the coworker drama was sorted though.

Dex-chan lover
That wish to save Shinonome's life better not be a death flag!

I felt compelled to make this
xvmoff.png

Fed-Kun's army
Just wow, she literally had to teach her how to like and love things. Maybe MC should be a kindergarten or daycare teacher. This manga has way too much text imo. Also "Holy crap, is this real or more fake news!?" = me every time I watch Trump speak on tv.

... Yeah, definitely don't tell her. Saying she'd die for her "Goddess" is actually unhinged.

Dex-chan lover
A weird editor with a god complex and a fanatic with a cult mentality

Not a good combo

oh no subaru run for your life !! but seriously though, the MC kinda scares me with her dangerous fanaticism anyways thanks for the chap! u guys are the champ!

Users who are viewing this thread