Shoujo Manga Protagonist x Rival-San (Magazine) - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
Dang. Honaka better step up since I started to ship Mizu and Hiyama now. They got a really good chemistry going. Really unusual for a yuri manga

@mirewitch
Dead-chan doesn't read japanese lol
since i'm the translator i'll explain my logic
It makes the most sense here for it to be Hiyama, yes, because Kimura is comparing herself to Mizushima about how well they get together, AND she's mostly talking about her own feelings where she kinda half-realizes that she's in love with Hiyama instead.
The reason I put it as it is now is because of the double potential form, which would make it literal
Surely if X was able to date Mizushima-kun, would they really be able to be happy...
The addition of that makes it more likely that Kimura is the subject in my eyes
(additionally, the だろうな seems to be questioning whether able to become happy which wouldn't even be a question if it was hiyama- that'd be more like, Surely if she dated Mizushima-kun, she'd be happy...)

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh boy.... is author gonna make a 3 chapter arc out of this like many others before em?

Fed-Kun's army
@aRepeatingPrayer Sorry I mentioned the wrong person. I didn't know the mangadex handle of anyone else in the group, so I just mentioned the uploader. Regardless thanks for the explanation.

Dex-chan lover
Tomoe is gonna be like “after all the shit I did for you an Mizushima this is how it turns out?”

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING, SHE HAS AWOKEN TO THE GAY.
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GO WITH THIS AUTHOOOOOOOR

Dex-chan lover
Finally little gay understand it! Can't wait, can't wait, can't... xD Thank You!

Dex-chan lover
Misunderstanding into turbo progress. Hot damn. I just wonder if it'll end once the start dating. The premise is almost resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread