Shoujo Manga Protagonist x Rival-San (Magazine) - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

the yuri spirit had overtaken her body theirs no escaping now, sweetness and strawberries will fill your life with colors.

Double-page supporter
Ooh that's a good explanation on how to finally awaken your gay spirit

@mirewitch @aRepeatingPrayer
Really thank you you two for explaining to me so much detailed. Now I get it somehow. So that line maybe "Surely if Hiyama dated Mizushima-kun, she (Hiyama) would be happy...", right? 😁 (I'm not sure I get it right, if anything is wrong, hope you guys fix that for me 😁😁)

Dex-chan lover
???????

She finally admits it ? But whats up with thinking that her confession is what made Hiyama avoid her when Hiyama confessed to her way back ??? Stupid misunderstanding purposes i guess?

Welp I do get her being worried and ashamed at her jealousy but thats pretty much confirming her love, her first love, of course she'd be feeling jealous and not really understand how to handle it, especially with such a well liked and friendly wif.

I really like how things are going, I do hope their real feelings reach each other soon, though i hope it doesn't end right there .....

@Didido
If Hiyama was able to date Mizushima-kun, surely she'd be able to be happy...
or
If I was able to date Mizushima-kun, would I really be able to be happy...

It's partially a blend of these.
One of them made more sense to me based on context.
The 'able to' is important bc without it it'd be exactly what you said, no ambiguity.

Fed-Kun's army
Dear @Dead-chan,

I am very very sorry for pinging you. I recognize the pain it must have caused you, and the entire Work in Progress family. Please don't sue me.

Regards,
@mirewitch

P.S. I'm also sorry for pinging you now, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread