Shoujo Manga Protagonist x Rival-San (Magazine) - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Even there is triangle relationship, but the drama isnt too much. Just like comedy > drama.

Dex-chan lover
We all know, this should've gone differently. It takes a kiss to wake up Snow White after all.

@yuriphile and about the yuri counterpart to fujoshi/fudanshi, I’ve seen himejoshi/himedanshi used to refer to someone as a gl fan.

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty obvious that the girl is starting to fall for the other girl and now the guy is starting to fall with his childhood friend, calling it that the girl will realize her feelings for the other girl while the guy tries to confess to the childhood friend.

Mizushima's role reversal from love interest to love rival could be fun to read but uh, I'm not sure I want it.

Dex-chan lover
@Koshin_127
This manga called "Protagonist x Rival" tho not "vs". If Mizushima is the " Rival" then he should ended with the Protagonist which is Kimura <(")
Annnnddddd this manga is yuri manga so the "rival" still Hiyama

I see two possibilities:
1. Mizushuma falls for her too, so Love Triangle. (Pls, no)

2. Mizushima just sees her as a friend or basically his sister, so he's just happy to see her being happy and now tries to be a good Wingman. (I'd like that).

So let's all hope for Option Nr2.

Dex-chan lover
Don't know why people are pissed about the love triangle? They're in high school, where the majority of crushes happen. Add in teenage hormones for good measure. So it makes sense for someone to like someone who may like someone else. It's not farfetched in the least.

Users who are viewing this thread